Who have you danced for?

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
there is nothing sadder then a veil,that is for sale......ZORBA !! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM??? yes yes yes so treu!!!! how can you sell your veil ?? your best friend!!have a nice day Lydia
This one is a gen-you-wine Zorba original (tm)!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
You forgot Toto and Spuds!

Which reminds me of the dog, about 3 blocks away from our previous home, which was OBVIOUSLY not a fan of my Zill playing - even at that distance!

Amri_

For my boyfriend:) Of all who I danced for this person is the only one I really wished to dance for:) Find it uncool, but that's true.:confused:

Shanazel

It is very cool to dance for someone you love- far more satisfying in many ways than performing for a nameless crowd. Good for you, Amri.:clap:

Q-Tip

Hmmmm. Depends: Asta, Benji, Rin Tin Tin or Lassie? :think:
His name is Maxwell.........is he cute enough to count?

nigma

I think the most famous people I ever danced for was the band "Midnight Oil" and several famous Danish bands/singers (-Lis Sørensen, Lars H.U.G., Lars Lilholt Band for you who know them)

Almost 23 years ago I was in labour at the the Royal North Shore birthing ward in Sydney and met the Midnight Oils drummer and wife also in labour.

Tarabelly

I love that fluffy puppy!

My favorite show was with Usha Uttup. I didn't know her, but she is a beloved Indian singer with a deep sensuous jazzy voice, live shows are the best. A few shows with some other indian singers Raghav and Bali Brahmabhat. I'd love to do a show with Shah Rukh Khan... Some of my other dance friends have. Any show with a live singer I think is a dream... as long as I get a translation of the lyrics.

Lots of officials... Ambassadors in India-Malaysia-Thailand, Bangladesh, Consuls and the like, Royals in Malaysia, President of East Timor (ouch!), the late first Lady of Malaysia and her entourage. I used to sell flowers leis on Maui and Prince was in one of the clubs. So I did a little impromptu dance for him, OMG! His favorite lei is baby rose and orchids.

I've done a few shows for the Osho resort, live music and such a warm reception from the crowd. I think these shows are up there on the list of favs.

xox Tara

Marietta

The most famous people I've danced for are mayors in my local area, lol. I've mostly danced at fetes, fairs and family events. I've danced for old soldiers at Veterans Day. Tara, I agree, dancing with Shah Rukh Khan or another Bollywood star would be a great experience.

Gabii_x

I danced for my school in a competition :D ..

i won :p

but ive danced with Tito seif :) (when he wasn't well known)

x