Hello! New member from Buffalo, NY

Faaria

Hello, just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone.
I am a belly dance teacher and performer in the Buffalo and WNY area.

Lotus Dancer

Hello and Welcome,
Your class photo's were Lovely, they all look like they enjoy b/d as much as my students do.
Its great to share dance with them.
Smiles to you.
Enjoy the Forum. It's a great place to be.
Lotus Dancer.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Faaria, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy being here. It is quite an active forum, and everyone is really nice:D
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Faaria, welcome to the board! You're going to meet the micest people from the world of bellydance, many of them instructor, too. Have a wonderful day, and happy posting. *hugs*

Faaria

Thanks!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I try to get on forums because there is so much great info to be had! I do have a day job and teach at night, plus have three lovely daughters and a hubby so I don't get on as much as I'd like.
Taj,
I do believe we both danced in Michelle's Gala last spring in Rochester, NY. I did a drum and my students did a veil/fan fusion. I am planning on being there again next spring as well as my performance group. I just hosted Michelle this fall for a workshop, she is fantastic! I hope to bring her back to Buffalo again to teach next year! Maybe we will see each other at her event!

Taj

Taj,
I do believe we both danced in Michelle's Gala last spring in Rochester, NY. I did a drum and my students did a veil/fan fusion. I am planning on being there again next spring as well as my performance group. I just hosted Michelle this fall for a workshop, she is fantastic! I hope to bring her back to Buffalo again to teach next year! Maybe we will see each other at her event!

I'm sure we will. So many great workshops happening in the region this coming spring!