Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline_afifi View Post
    Oh thank you, I just forgot to mention that right now I am also Bl**dy Skint!
    Been there, done that, came back for more....

Easy terms?? 0% interest?

Member Tribal Belly Dance Malta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want belly dance addictiveness from the male perspective! Take my Husband...
    He HATES IT!!!
    He calls it my Egyptian S**T!
    He has never been to see me dance, and goes nuts if I play the any belly dance music while he is in the house!
    He is sick of falling over bags that I have pushed into a corner with yet another unfinished costume, found kuchi coins in the bed and everytime he turns on his XBox he finds one of my Dance DVD's.
    But bless him..... After so many years I can fully why he is sooo sick of it.
    After all this you probably think hes a tyrant, but no he encourages me to do it, and is happy to baby sit the kids when I disappear for yet another night out with belly dance girls and away for workshops!
    Oh and after 19 years together I wouldn't change him for the world!

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, I remember you 'Granddad', I was enjoying your take on the business with belly dance swords a while back.
    I love these forums, I learn so much and I'm so glad it's not just me who doesn't do the housework, watch TV, read the papers and has difficulty finding time to visit and contribute, or even to do all the things I want to do. I delurk onto one or another of them every couple of weeks. Even as I write, I'm supposed to be sewing a dress for someone, creating a rag doll, making some decorations, making 3 pairs harem pants, a 25yd skirt, a choli, a panel skirt, a covered bra, a keyhole vest, another dress, a yarn fringe 'skirt', a headband, flowers, hair falls, a tassel belt it's December, Christmas cards, finishing a choreography and rehearsing it for a hafla this weekend, mucking out the chooks ...
    Hark! The purring tone of the ATV! Sigh, better sign off again, especially before Him Outdoors comes back in. But I feel better!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking about Belly Dance Addiction and the male perspective, here's a lighthearted "agony aunt" style article what I wrote....
    Belly Dance Addiction

Hi Melanie! Thanks, I think my views on swords have been justified. "Sword shaped belly dance accessories" were on sale again at Jewel of Yorkshire. Also Denise was able to buy a proper scimitar legally and without too much hassle. (See her blog)
    Last edited by Granddad; 12-03-2008 at 02:23 PM.

Member Tribal Belly Dance Malta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Granddad View Post
    Talking about Belly Dance Addiction and the male perspective, here's a lighthearted "agony aunt" style article what I wroted....
    Belly Dance Addiction

Hi Melanie! Thanks, I think my views on swords have been justified. "Sword shaped belly dance accessories" were on sale again at Jewel of Yorkshire. Also Denise was able to buy a proper scimitar legally and without too much hassle. (See her blog)
    OMG I have just gone onto "Knicker Alert!"

Here I was sitting quietly at the PC, Husband home for lunch watching the news! Then this................

Shoulders are are heaving and tears are streaming from my eyes...............
    Worried Husband "Whats wrong?"
    That was it, a full blown belly laugh as I read
    a Saidi stick removed from an unmentionable part of his anatomy
    God bless you, I really needed that!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to share the link.

Post Thanks / Like

A kind of late welcome !!! but it comes from Greece where we keep celebrations for 40 days

So:

Welcome (again) in this wonderfull forum !!!
    Enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya, Greece

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123