Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Really Amulya? That's strange. When did you take your piercing out? Maybe you did it too soon and the hole was not healed yet.
    I took mine out only once (and I already have mine for 6 years now) when I had an x-ray taken at the dentist. At home it took me more than half an hour to get it in again. My nose was all red.

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^

LOL

I don't have any trouble taking and putting mine in and out.... I've had it done too long.... Actually I'm in the process of trying to shrink my hole cos the hole got rather large that I was afraid the stud was gonna go right through... I've had it out for two weeks so far and it seems to be working... I'm on the lookout for one of those thin wire studs instead of the normal small ear stud I have in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slinks
    I don't have any trouble taking and putting mine in and out.
    I think I had trouble because it was the first time I took it out and I didn't really know how to get it in again (my piercing has some weird curl on the inner side of my nose, so the metal won't harm the inner side of my nose). I was affraid the hole had closed up, so I tried it with a paperclip (might sound scary, but I was desperate) and found out the hole was still there. I finally put my finger in my nose and that way I got it in again. Now I never want to take it out again

Post Thanks / Like

Slinks....is that your own pet snake on your picture?

Post Thanks / Like

Moon, when you say your peircing has some wierd curl on the inner side of your nose, you're talking about the stud aint you ?? That's what I want this time round cos the wire is nice and thin.... but I have to tell you that though I had a normal stud in my nose the bar on the inside is bent to hug the inner wall of the nose .... not sticking straight out...

Demelza, :-) yes, that's my pet snake "his" name is Slinky hence my name of Slinks lol

Post Thanks / Like

slinks hey? that's cool. how long is it ?

my last experience of a snake was when I was about 15. I was staying at my friends house, sleeping over, and I was having the most awful nightmare. I woke up in a cold sweat and banged my head on the huge glass tank she had in her bedroom - lifted my head and there it was, a 6 foot boa - thrashing itself at the side of the glass at me. Scared the living daylights out of me I must admit. She tried to make me hold it the next morning to get over my frighte. Didn't work !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default wow

slinks is a cool name for a snake,what type is he?and how old?
    I never had a pet snake myself but have never felt afraid of them.
    you look great together.

amanda
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

^^^

Above topics have been answered in a thread called "Dancing with snakes"
    I thought we'd shift the snake thread away from the schnoz thread lol

So Hadassah :-) how is the schnoz feeling now... My nose was so sore for about 3 months after I got it done... every time I would yawn it would be cut short cos it hurt so much, so I never really got a proper yawn in for a very long time !!! lol, talk about being starved for oxygen... (we yawn because it is our brains way of taking in oxygen)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Really Amulya? That's strange. When did you take your piercing out? Maybe you did it too soon and the hole was not healed yet.
    I already had it for nearly 3 years! The hole is very small, because I never wanted to have a big one. I wanted to be able to not wear the stud and that the hole is invisible, just like my ears (I don't want to wear earring all the time, same for the nose), but then this happened.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amulya
    The hole is very small, because I never wanted to have a big one. I wanted to be able to not wear the stud and that the hole is invisible
    I think that explains a lot. I can still see my "holes" when I take my piercings out.

Quote Originally Posted by sliks
    Moon, when you say your peircing has some wierd curl on the inner side of your nose, you're talking about the stud aint you ??
    I think so yeah. My English vocabulary is not that good I even don't know what that's called like in Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by slinks
    My nose was so sore for about 3 months after I got it done... every time I would yawn it would be cut short cos it hurt so much, so I never really got a proper yawn in for a very long time !!!
    Wow, I guess I have been very lucky The pain in my nose disappeared quite soon. I could sneeze without problems at the end of the day and after a few days yawning also didn't hurt anymore. (before that I yawned with my nose half closed, lol)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast