zahra

I have a few all day dance seminars coming up. There is
only 30 minutes for lunch, so we are advised to bring a boxed
lunck.

I am interested to know what type of lunch you bring to your
all day workshops.

And, what are your favorite dance snacks????????????:D

Gia al Qamar

Such a great question! I stuff a cold-pack in a bag with a small tray of sushi, some mini carrots and celery for snack and an apple or clementine for dessert!
Gia

Maria_Aya

As having the crazy experience at Nile group with everyday 9 hours workshops for 5 days :eek: and survived it, I must share lol
Nuts, bitter chocolate, banana, small sandwich with cheese-ham-tomato.
A lot lot lot of water, and coffee.
All these in small small porcions.
Maria Aya:rolleyes:

Safran

Gia, I admire your list... Such a healthy thing wouldn't get me very far though :( I suggest whole-grain bread, nuts and dried fruit, bananas, grapes and chocolate cookies :p

Maariku

PhysicsFairy

NUTS!! I definately recommend nuts.

I also like fruits that aren't too heavy. (The sloshy feeling of dancing after eating is noooot good! :( )

So, apples, grapes, melon pieces (I don't know if you're heading into summer or winter), apricots, carrot/celery/capsicum (if you're in the US I mean paprika (I think!!) either red or green) cut into sticks. If you want to make everyone else jealous, bring a small container of hummus dip (it's made from chickpeas and very yum!).

Having something grainy/bready (I have bad grammer sometimes) helps me because I get 'munchies', where I need to chew something, so something bready is good. Crackers also.

And, in line with everyone else - WATER WATER WATER!!! If you can't handle drinking so much water, try adding just a few drops of lemon or lime juice to flavour the water. Makes it easier to drink somehow and you don't feel as if you're drinking water and it's not quenching your thirst. A few mint leaves also make the water yummier!!

Mmm, I'm hungry now!! :D