Photos from "Oriental Kaleidoskope"

Maria_Aya

Hi all !!
Last Sunday we had the show "Oriental Kaleidoskope"
Was the first show by our studio "Oriental Expression" dedicated to Tribal dance, Fussion and other forms of Oriental Dance.
We were just so happy, the show was SOLD OUT, had to turn away more than 40 people that insisted to come at ALLI OXTHI music/dance theatre, but we couldnt even breath !!
Just posting some photos from the show, the video is not yet ready, when it is, i'll upload some parts also

The poster of the show:

more to come from group tribal fussion choreo's and indian.

And following the wise advise of our sweet Aisha Azar, everything was described and explained at the programme of the show !!!

Maria Aya :D

Maria_Aya

and 2 more photos that couldnt fit in the previous message

Eva Xatzixristou our Tribal Fussion teacher !!! just fantastic

Samira bint Aya

I wish I were there, so sad I missed it…

What’s going on with the white lamps and the candles??

Are you going to “convert” to tribal now?

Maria_Aya

I wish I were there, so sad I missed it…

What’s going on with the white lamps and the candles??

Are you going to “convert” to tribal now?

He he, nope I'm pure arabic stil and forever ;)

But now we are so many in the studio, and not all are so much into arabic style, so its like having 2 groups of dancers, for 2 different style of shows.
This was the first fussion one we did and went fantastic !!
The photo with Sakila and the "lamps" are not lamps, they are crystal bowls that she play music, it was heaven, and i'm explaining what is gonna happen, and ask for the audience to be quiet.
But ofcourse we are in a bellydance show, so in the middle of the music from the crystals and the silence from the audience a loud voice comes out of the changing room: I CANT FIND MY PLASTIC BREAST !!!! someone lost the silicone thing to put in her bra lolololol
Yep another historic moment in an "Oriental Expression" show !!!!
:dance:

chryssanthi sahar

Bravo Maria, kai alla tetoia:clap::D Anypomono na do to video;) It's a pity I couldn't be there, I'd like so much to watch the show. By the way, did Erifily also participate?

Maria_Aya

Bravo Maria, kai alla tetoia:clap::D Anypomono na do to video;) It's a pity I couldn't be there, I'd like so much to watch the show. By the way, did Erifily also participate?

Chryssanthoula !!!!!
It was really great and total different.
Nope Erifily wasnt with us, it was students of the Studio, from the Tribal Class, and some from the Arabic, that did alternative mixes lol
Baraka honored us with her presence. We are lucky to had her with us.
The video is just fantastic !!
Kisses
:D

chryssanthi sahar

Chryssanthoula !!!!!
It was really great and total different.
Nope Erifily wasnt with us, it was students of the Studio, from the Tribal Class, and some from the Arabic, that did alternative mixes lol
Baraka honored us with her presence. We are lucky to had her with us.
The video is just fantastic !!
Kisses
:D

Wow, sounds great:D I hope we'll meet at Christmas time in Athens and I hope to get the video from you (please:pray:)? I'm coming to Athens from 22.-29. of December, this time Lydia is coming with me.

Mya

I'm loving that picture as well! i wasn't even sure that a person was in there! very magical as tribal tends to feel :D

And about that lost breast - no show is complete without one of those moments! :lol: