Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre999 View Post
    Well, glad to see some of you have a since of humor about the question.
    Well it wasn't a serious question,was it?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Almost-naked-Belly dance lol!

lol this is so funny. Whilst I dont consider this as real belly dance you might want to take a look at this video- It s a dance, and she is almost naked!

(the woman in the clip really does look like a goddess, but the snake is so fake! )

YouTube - Indian Tomb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    Yes. Nude Belly Dancing occurs when someone bellydances while nude. It's considered more aesthetically appealing than Nude Tapdancing, and it's more common than Nude Tobogganing, but it's not nearly as popular as other things people do while naked.

I don't know of any sites for Nude Belly Dancing, but I'm sure if you create one, the viewers will come.

I'm so sad that I only now checked out this thread. ROFLMAO!! I had to give you +rep!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Makeda Maysa View Post
    I would spend all my $ on glitter. If all my stuff is gonna be hanging out, I'm gonna glitter it up! Might as well be sparkly!
    I'm not sure that glitter on my stuff would be an improvement though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance Oz
    The men wore little crochet things which we dubbed "willy-warmers" to protect them from the sun...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph
    LOL at the crocheted willy warmers, just imagining the hausfraus crocheting away over coffee and cakes and comparing patterns...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre999 View Post
    Well, glad to see some of you have a since of humor about the question.
    Seriously, apart from random bits of anatomy flopping around being a potential heath and safety risk, there is also the consideration that with many dancers there would also be a potential felony under the Good Taste and Aesthetics Act of 1953, section 102 sub-section (f).

Anyway, I suspect that at least half the attraction of belly dance for most of the dancers I know is that they have an excuse to spend oodles of money on glittery bits to cover up their naughty bits.

Dream on!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    Yes. Nude Belly Dancing occurs when someone bellydances while nude. It's considered more aesthetically appealing than Nude Tapdancing, and it's more common than Nude Tobogganing, but it's not nearly as popular as other things people do while naked.

I don't know of any sites for Nude Belly Dancing, but I'm sure if you create one, the viewers will come.
    I just snorted coffee out of my nose!

Chani

Post Thanks / Like

apart from random bits of anatomy flopping around being a potential heath and safety risk
    The visual of belly dance + flopping anatomy eeeeeewwwwwww

Post Thanks / Like

Some of them parts is pretty funny just hangin' around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    The visual of belly dance + flopping anatomy eeeeeewwwwwww
    Several years ago, I accepted a booking to dance for a nudist's birthday party. His name was Peter. I am not making this up. Anyway, I designed my set to include a lot of bouncy audience participation music. About half my audience was naked, and the other half clothed. (Surprised? Don't be. Nudists do understand the beneficial sunscreen properties of textiles.) I was wearing a normal belly dance costume.

Anyway, my performance was in the back yard, around the perimeter of the swimming pool. I noticed that at the far end of the swimming pool was a guy wearing a baseball cap and sneakers, and nothing in between. He really seemed to be enjoying my performance - kind of nodding his head in time to the music, etc. So I worked my way around to his end of the swimming pool and invited him to dance with me. His face lit up with pleasure and he started to do vigorous hip twists. Very vigorous. Very thigh-thwacking vigorous. It was, uh, distracting. In a highly entertaining way. One of my fonder gig memories.

Later, after I changed into civilian clothes and accepted a parting glass of water from the host, this party guest (still stark naked) came up to me and told me enthusiastically how much he had enjoyed my performance. It seems he had been in Turkey in the military when he was young, and my use of Turkish dance music for my performance had brought back many happy memories for him.