Is there a such thing as Nude Bellydancing?

da Sage

Just curious, is there a such thing as Nude Belly dancing? if so are there any sites for that type of thing?

Yes. Nude Belly Dancing occurs when someone bellydances while nude. It's considered more aesthetically appealing than Nude Tapdancing, and it's more common than Nude Tobogganing, but it's not nearly as popular as other things people do while naked. :yay::yay:

I don't know of any sites for Nude Belly Dancing, but I'm sure if you create one, the viewers will come. :shok: :rolleyes: :lol:

gisela

Super Moderator
Yes. Nude Belly Dancing occurs when someone bellydances while nude. It's considered more aesthetically appealing than Nude Tapdancing, and it's more common than Nude Tobogganing, but it's not nearly as popular as other things people do while naked. :yay::yay:

I don't know of any sites for Nude Belly Dancing, but I'm sure if you create one, the viewers will come. :shok: :rolleyes: :lol:

Hahahaha, brilliant!:lol::lol::lol:

kayshier

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lizaj

yes often the belly is nude..the rest may be covered but the belly is nude.

May I ask to be pointed to sites of nude Morris dancing, Highland dancing and Riverdance?;)
I was going to ask for Nude clog dancing but then i suppose one has to wear one's clogs:think:

Lydia

sholders shymmys in the nude !hahaha ...hipdrops that will be fun espacialy for our brothers in dance...saydy??????:clap::lol:

Shanazel

So, DreamTheatre999... how about posting again since you gave us all such a good laugh? I assume you intended to be funny.

shiradotnet

I once received an email asking whether I could steer the asker to videos of topless belly dancing. I steered him to The Enchanted Dance by Estelle in Australia. Sadly, it appears that Estelle is no longer selling that video, so future generations will be deprived of her art.

Gia al Qamar

I needed that...

Totally brilliant...you can't see me right now...but I'm standing...and applauding...naked.

Aniseteph

May I ask to be pointed to sites of nude Morris dancing, Highland dancing and Riverdance?;)
I was going to ask for Nude clog dancing but then i suppose one has to wear one's clogs:think:

Not quite naked but the best :)confused:) I could do.

shiradotnet

Just curious, is there a such thing as Nude Belly dancing? if so are there any sites for that type of thing?

Hey, DreamTheatre, does it count if the dancer is in a costume but the audience is naked? I have danced at a clothing-optional resort in the past and also at a nudist's birthday party. In both cases, I was wearing a normal belly dance costume but there were a lot of naked people in the audience!

Hey, I see you have an animé avatar. You aren't by any chance the same person as "pegboy" on tribe.net, are you? Pegboy has an animé avatar too, though slightly different from yours, but that's why I ask. I got a friend request from him, and he has the following in his tribe profile: "Here for: women, women who fem and pegs boys in the butt belly dancing"