Ava Fleming

nigma

she is on the IAMED 'combinations no 2' dvd I have and I'm guessing she is Amcab. I like her style.

lizaj

American with Egyptian influence I'd say. She also does tribal fusion solos.
Lovely dancer and excellent teacher. I loved her classes at JoY .First American to impress me and she impresses a lot of others as well.
Lovely looking ,slim and very nice in class..makes you sick a bit really dunnit?;)

Eve

American with Egyptian influence I'd say. She also does tribal fusion solos.
Lovely dancer and excellent teacher. I loved her classes at JoY .First American to impress me and she impresses a lot of others as well.
Lovely looking ,slim and very nice in class..makes you sick a bit really dunnit?;)

Would have to agree with lizaj, I took a couple of her classes at JoY really enjoyed them. She seemed to be a really nice lady to.

Marya

what style is she?

She was in Sahra Saidi's troupe for quite awhile. Sahra lived and worked in Egypt for many years and so the Egyptian influence is definitely there. Now that Ava has branched out on her own I would say that she is developing her own unique style that is not readily classifiable. I don't like everything she does but generally speaking I like her performances.

Marya

jenc

I have her Sizzlin Hips dvd. She shows how to do diagonal camels by epanding only half your rib cage....... and other such things that I can live without at this stage. Mostly fantastic, sometimes a tad over controlled for me.

samiagamal

thanks for your answers guys
i definitely see egyptian influence in her small controlled movements as opposed to the big(ger) movements i associate with amcab