Hello from Oregon

alosha

just wanted to say hi, and that i am SO happy to have found this forum. can't wait to spend WAY too much time on the computer here!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum alosha. I don't think you will find it difficult to spend 'way too much time' here:lol: It is very addictive!
~Mosaic

Marya

just wanted to say hi, and that i am SO happy to have found this forum. can't wait to spend WAY too much time on the computer here!

Hi Alosha,

I am in NE Oregon, Enterprise to be exact, where are you located? Welcome to the forum.

Marya

Aisha Azar

NW

Dear Alosha,
Welcome to the forum. We have several Nortwest members here, among them Salome and Marya, Sharon Moore from Seattle area, and myself in Eastern Washington. it's a great forum.
Regards,
A'isha

alosha

i'm in The Dalles. it's great to see some oregonians! can't wait to find out all the things going on here!

Marya

i'm in The Dalles. it's great to see some oregonians! can't wait to find out all the things going on here!

Oooh, hows the weather there?

Here in NE Oregon the storms seem normal and other than not getting mail for a few days we are doing fine.

Marya

alosha

still snowing. we haven't had snow like this since i was a kid! it's so much fun! we had a performance on saturday, and we were dreading getting ready and going out in the snow in costume. luckily the venue let us change in their restroom....ahhh the glorious life i live.

how close to pilot rock are you?

Marya

still snowing. we haven't had snow like this since i was a kid! it's so much fun! we had a performance on saturday, and we were dreading getting ready and going out in the snow in costume. luckily the venue let us change in their restroom....ahhh the glorious life i live.

how close to pilot rock are you?

Pilot Rock is south of Pendleton, and I am 100 miles NE of Pendleton in Wallowa Valley.

Marya