Hello from Northern Ireland

Jadeykins

Hey everyone, how is everyone? How long has everyone been dancing?
Hope to chat to everyone very soon x;)

Artemocion Malta

hi there from Malta !

Hi there ! Welcome to the forum !
My Name is Corinne and I live in Malta .

i have been dancing Ballet since I was 3 , Jazz since i was 8 and Belly Dance since i was 13 ! and i am 20 years old now

I love the costume of your profile! are you Irish or half Irish half something else as you look quite latin to me!

Rassi

Hi, welcome to the forum! I look forward to chatting with you. I think you'll find that everyone here is very kind and helpful so hop right in!:)

Shanazel

Welcome to the forum, Jadeykins. I've been dancing for a little over thirty years- three or four retirements never quite "took." ;)

Jadeykins

Hi there ! Welcome to the forum !
My Name is Corinne and I live in Malta .

i have been dancing Ballet since I was 3 , Jazz since i was 8 and Belly Dance since i was 13 ! and i am 20 years old now

I love the costume of your profile! are you Irish or half Irish half something else as you look quite latin to me!

Hello nice to meet you!
Happy New Year!

Thanks, it was my costume for the last show i did, had a wee solo in it... loved it!

Yes i am half Indian, half Northern Irish! Interested background when it comes to family :D which i love

Just started belly dance a year and a half ago! Addicted to it now!!

Shanazel

Yes i am half Indian, half Northern Irish! Interested background when it comes to family :D which i love

My brother is what is called Black Irish- very Spanish in appearance, probably from some errant gene contributed to the Irish following the crash of part of the Spanish Armada on those shores in the 16th century.;) He, my mom, my grandfather, great grandfather and great-great grandfather (yes, we have pictures) all inherited that gene. I, alas, am far less exotic, having inherited all my appearance genes from good sturdy Irish and Scots peasants with big feet, pale skin, light brown hair and proven ability to operate a horse-drawn plow. :D

Rassi

Hello Jade:dance: I'm in Ohio and have been belly dancing for 10 years now. This is a very friendly place and we look forward to chatting with you.

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome! Hope you are enjoying the forum so far.
I'm swedish but live in Denmark and have been dancing five years. Still feel like a baby dancer :) but loving every second I spend dancing.

Post away and see you around
Gisela

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Jadeykins, welcome to the forum. I have been dancing about 4-1/2 years now, it is my addiction and the forum is my other addiction:lol:
~Mosaic

Melanie Abraham

Hello

Hello,

I just joined the forum too. I read the helpful advice a lot, but this is my first actual post. Look forward to chatting with you.

Melanie Abraham

goodintentions82

My brother is what is called Black Irish- very Spanish in appearance, probably from some errant gene contributed to the Irish following the crash of part of the Spanish Armada on those shores in the 16th century.;) He, my mom, my grandfather, great grandfather and great-great grandfather (yes, we have pictures) all inherited that gene. I, alas, am far less exotic, having inherited all my appearance genes from good sturdy Irish and Scots peasants with big feet, pale skin, light brown hair and proven ability to operate a horse-drawn plow. :D

So funny you mention the difference between the two. My family leans more toward the Black Irish and my husband's the typical Irish coloring :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, I live in Australia, and have been dancing for nearly 5 years but have a long way to go... but I wouldn't trade bellydance for anything!
~Mosaic

Jadeykins

Thanks for everyones reply! Im just back on the forum. exams are almost over which means more time to dance :clap: