Hallo from Russia

elisey86

Hi, my name is Mariya. i'm 20.I'm from Russia
i began take bellydance class last year and i fall in love in it!
My city not big(Nigniy Tagil) and here is not so much people who make bellydance.
I want find friends with whom i can communicate.
Also i need a different matirial abt bellydance(music,classes).
p.s. sorry for my tarrible english:)

Maria_Aya

Welcome Mariya !!!!
Here you will find the most interesting informations for oriental dance.
Welcome again, and dont worry for your english !!! the most important is the communication and you manage it :)

Maria Aya
Greece

Alaya

Priviet Mariya. Nice to have you here. Kak die la? Sorry don't I don't have rusion leters. Welcome and happy posting.
Love, Alaya

Safran

Privet Mariya! Welcome to the forum! I am Estonian, so I have been to St.Petersburg a lot of times. Haven't seen much of the rest of the country though :(

I am off to find your city on the map now ;)

elisey86

Privet Mariya! Welcome to the forum! I am Estonian, so I have been to St.Petersburg a lot of times. :(

I am off to find your city on the map now ;)

Nice to meet you! So did you find my city on map?
I also been in St.Petersburg.It i s the most beautifull city in Russia i think.
Of course our country is very big and i also haven't seen much of the rest of the country though.If want see much place go to tour wich called Gold ring of Russia.In this tour you can see the most interesting and old city in Russia.

elisey86

Privet Mariya! Welcome to the forum! I am also Ukrainian. Have you seen this web site http://www.beledi.ru/ ? It has a lot of interesting info there.
Have fun here!
Marisha

Yes i see that site.Its true there are really much info abt bellydance. But its interesting to me to know abt dance stile,music,cloths wich use in other country. Coz all inf wich we have give to us few people wich was on the border. Only in last years in Russia becom dancer and instructor from Egypt. But all seminar and master-class they give in Moscow.I have not so much money to go to Moscow on all this actions. So i have one way more: look all what i want in internet.

So i wanted ask to halp me.I cant understand what and where situated in this forum.Where can i find links on music and video?

Marisha

Hi Mariya! Oh, it's too bad that almost everything is in Moscow. I feel so lucky to live in New York because there are so many amazing teachers, dancers & shows here (just not enough time & movey :( ) As for your question, when you go to the main page, on the left side click on the link to "forum for bellydancers" and then you will see categories for discussions "music", "dance styles" etc. and you can find A LOT of information there. Also, take a look at ther clips that I found on www.youtube.com. These dancers are amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4UxaY8HA9E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9kNuhSKd8
Esli hochesh', poshli mne e-mail na mariya@whoever.com i ia smogu pisat' tebe po russki.
Marisha

Safran

So did you find my city on map?

Hey! I did, actually! (What would life be like without Wikipedia :D) I even found the official website of your city!

elisey86 said:
So i wanted ask to halp me.I cant understand what and where situated in this forum.Where can i find links on music and video?

I advise you just to go and look around the forum - you will see it is pretty logical. And, wherever you will end up, I am sure you will find things worth reading! If you want to find something specific, use the search-function. Or ask us! :)

miss_shimmy

welcome!!!

welcome mariya,

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx