Hiya! Greetings from Illinios

Lechin

Yeah that's right I'm from Illinios! I've been searching for a belly dancing forum for quite some time. It's really hard to find one which is really sad. >_< However, now that I found this one I can expand my knowledge and what not! I'm 18 years old and I started dancing in the late summer of last year in 2008. What got me started was the Shimmy series from Direct Tv on the channel of Fit Tv. I love watching the episodes. I've never danced before and somehow belly dancing has got me started dancing. Not sure what else there is to say so....hi everyone! :)

Aisha Azar

Illinois

Yeah that's right I'm from Illinios! I've been searching for a belly dancing forum for quite some time. It's really hard to find one which is really sad. >_< However, now that I found this one I can expand my knowledge and what not! I'm 18 years old and I started dancing in the late summer of last year in 2008. What got me started was the Shimmy series from Direct Tv on the channel of Fit Tv. I love watching the episodes. I've never danced before and somehow belly dancing has got me started dancing. Not sure what else there is to say so....hi everyone! :)

Dear Lechin,
Welcome to the forum. You are fortunate to live in the same state as Sedonia Sipes, who is a wonderful teacher and dancer, and also a member of this forum.
Regards,
A'isha

sedoniaraqs

Where 'bouts in Illinois are you? I am in Carbondale. If you let me know what town you are near I can direct you to instructors, etc.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, glad that you have found us, we are a lovely bunch ... most of the time. Just like any family, sharing and caring, lots of laughs and the odd grumble occasionally:D
~Mosaic