hello from las vegas!!

su_raiya

Hello Ladies!!!

I am also new here...;)

I used to live in Vegas - it's an amazing city:)))

I am still a little bit confused with all informations here:))))))

Is there any concrete topic about Las Vegas belly dance events?

Thank you!!!!

I hope someone understands my english:shok:

Last edited:

raks_estela

Hello Ladies!!!

I am also new here...;)

Thank you!!!!

hi!!!! there!
me too!!! i dont get to much stuff that is around here but , there some avent around here in las vegas next saturday aubre is teaching a workshop, in april suhaila salimpour is coming ... just go on the web, an search las vegas belly dances events... Belly Dance Events: LAS VEGAS Bellydance Intensive, Festival, Workshops, Convention, Classes this one you will love!

Leyla Amir

Las Vegas Events

Hello Lovely Ladies..There is tons to do in Las Vegas..for a quick look check out Samira's (Belly Dance Events: LAS VEGAS Bellydance Intensive, Festival, Workshops, Convention, Classes) web for local events.
There is also Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities
(LV Bellydancers) and most everyone post their events, hafla's, etc. there for everyone to see. Also go to Welcome - tribe.net ( LVBellydancers )

I personally have the Dancers Dream Tour to Egypt June 13, 2009

I am teaching a mini-workshop in Raks Shaabi April 4,
With a performance March 21 at the Community Hafla.

I am also teaching at the Bellydance Intensive in Sept.

Event sponsors try to orginize and post on the web so there is a chance to do it all.

Check it all out and welcome to Oriental Dancer.:clap:

Yours always in Dance
Leyla Amir
Dancers Dream Tours to Egypt
Egypt National Tours

Last edited:

raks_estela

I've been to Mexico City twice! I love the area near the Zocalo as well as Chapultepec Park. I speak some Spanish. Perhaps we can chat while you're in town.

A Fan[/QUOTE]

awww.. i love el zocalo and chapultepec... yes we can be friends if you like, but i live in las vegas and im not coming back to mexico for a while.. :D:D

zilzal

Greetings from Las Vegas!

Hi Raks Estela: I was lucky enough to dance in mexico city for a bar mitzvah in 1981. but that was the limit of my dancing in mexico. hope to see you at the community hafla 2/21!.........zilzal

Samira_dncr

Hello Ladies!!!

I am also new here...;)

Thank you!!!!

Looks like everyone beat me to the punch. Yes, I post all the Vegas events that I am aware of on the Bellydance Intensive website, so I hope that's a good resource for you. Please feel free to come to one of our local haflas if you are back in town. We have a good time and a lot of fun.