Check Out My New Site!!!

Razia

Okay everyone, on the subject of marketing, I'm excited to announce that my new website is live:

Belly Dance in Eugene, Oregon

Big props to Samira_dncr, who is not only a dancer and event organizer, but a kick-ass webdesigner! She has been patient, generous, listened to all my ideas about design, and most importantly, her rates were reasonable and she and her team did not waste any time. Two thumbs up!

gisela

Super Moderator
Congratulations! It looks nice and is easily navigated through.

And... you are sooo pretty

Safran

Congratulations indeed! I know how much work putting together a decent website can be.

I love how you've written little explanations on everything - the content of your classes, different performance packages. Everything is very clear, I hope more people will follo your example!

karena

I normally hold my breath when looking at people's sites, as there are a lot of really bad sites out there (in fact I bet there is a website design forum where they discuss 'thought provoking websites' ;)), but that is actually really nicely designed. Just goes to show what a good designer can do.:clap:

(And I agree with Gisela, you are very pretty)

Razia

wow, thank you everyone! I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad it's both easy to read and full of good info!

Samira_dncr

I normally hold my breath when looking at people's sites, as there are a lot of really bad sites out there (in fact I bet there is a website design forum where they discuss 'thought provoking websites' ;)), but that is actually really nicely designed. Just goes to show what a good designer can do.:clap:

(And I agree with Gisela, you are very pretty)

Wow, Karena. Thanks so much for your words. As the designer involved...I also wait with baited breath to see what people think. It's nice to see that others appreciate the site.

I'm also glad that Razia loves it. :D