Thread: hi egyptian guy

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi egyptian guy

i am a new member i would like to make alot of relation here i can feed u with many arabic songs fit for dancing

Post Thanks / Like

Hello & welcome to the forum. regarding music, please read the guidelines about music as copyright issues are involved with music and we have no wish to violate copyrights and forum policies.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

muliply post
    Last edited by Maria_Aya; 02-04-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: multiply post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AFanInVegas View Post
    I am a life-long fan of belly dance. I do not dance and never did because I have a physical disability. However, my passion for belly dance is unbidled!

I was first introduced to belly dance through a Five-Day Deoderant commercial. It aired often in the afternoon in the mid-60s. I was mystified by the dancerís moves; my eyes were riveted to the screen.

I nurchured my interest by watching dancers at every opportunity. I went to Middle Eastern restaurants and weekend festivals. Although most dancers Iíve watched are ladies, Iím aware many men perform this ancient art. I admire all belly dancers!

Iím now retired. I would love to peruse this interest more actively. Having people to chat about this interest with would be great! Any ideas on how I could get more involved?
    I'm pretty sure you can see dancers perform in Las Vegas restaurants. Supporting shows with your presence is always a great way to get involved!

I also like to buy performance videos, so I can see dancers that live far away from me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Thoughts, But ...

These are all good ideas. But I can not drive, it's hard to get out. What do you think of having a Hafla in my home?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AFanInVegas View Post
    These are all good ideas. But I can not drive, it's hard to get out. What do you think of having a Hafla in my home?
    I think that would only work if you were already very good friends with the dancers. Otherwise it would be more like a private show at your place - it would be hard to get dancers to party at a guy's house if they didn't know him very well already.