Post Thanks / Like

Default New Here, Would Love To Chat

I am a life-long fan of belly dance. I do not dance and never did because I have a physical disability. However, my passion for belly dance is unbidled!

I was first introduced to belly dance through a Five-Day Deoderant commercial. It aired often in the afternoon in the mid-60s. I was mystified by the dancerís moves; my eyes were riveted to the screen.

I nurchured my interest by watching dancers at every opportunity. I went to Middle Eastern restaurants and weekend festivals. Although most dancers Iíve watched are ladies, Iím aware many men perform this ancient art. I admire all belly dancers!

Iím now retired. I would love to peruse this interest more actively. Having people to chat about this interest with would be great! I hope to make new friends here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

There are mostly dancers here, but there are also some folks who just enjoy the dance and you are most welcome.

I noticed you posted the same message a few times and those duplicates got deleted, it helps to keep any/all replies in the same thread.

Happy posting.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome in this wonderfull forum, enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya, Greece

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to the forum
    ~Mosaic