Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from fabulous Las Vegas!

I have been enjoying oriental dance since 1977. I just love the complexity of the music, and all the beautful movement it can inspire. To me , the music is language, and dancing the words with which so much can be said. It is a wonderful thing to see how each individual expresses herself with this elegant dance....I'd love to chat with you about your art.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,,zilzal,, you picked a name!! LOL WELCOME TO THE FORUM and have a great time posting ,reading and having fun....

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Zilzal welcome to the forum, your joy and enthusiasm for this beautiful dance comes through your words.

One does come alive with the dance and music don't they
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Default greetings,Lydia dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    Hi,,zilzal,, you picked a name!! LOL WELCOME TO THE FORUM and have a great time posting ,reading and having fun....
    thanks! It must be interesting living in Dubai. My hubby sometimes expresses a desire to move there because of the opportunities, but I do my best to discourage him because I like living here so much. The middle eastern dance scene is more limited than where I used to live in southern California, but since I have moved here,I have taken up rock climbing. Now, wild horses couldn't drag me away.However, I still like to get together with other dancers and am interested in teaching middleastern music and dance theory if i can find any dancers serious enough to want to get into it. I'm so glad I finally learned to use the computer so I can meet other dancers in different parts of the world, and thanks again for contacting me...........zilzal sagheer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Mosaic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Hello Zilzal welcome to the forum, your joy and enthusiasm for this beautiful dance comes through your words.

One does come alive with the dance and music don't they
    ~Mosaic
    So nice of you to welcome me. I had the pleasure of visiting Melbourne in 1984, and had the pleasure of performing in a few turkish establishments at the time. What an interesting experience that was! Melbourne is such a beautiful city. My parents live in Australia. They moved to Cairnes to retire about 15 years ago. If I could live in any other place, Australia would be #1 on my list. You certainly are blessed................zilzal sagheer