Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member Huyen Trang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Hi from Bellydance Vietnam

    Hi,

    I know it sounds quite strange or rare you guys know about the existence of bellydance in Vietnam My name is Trang from Vietnam, I hope joining with forum will help me to make friends and get further knowledge about this adorable dance. Also, if any bellydancer coming to Vietnam is always welcomed!

  2. #2
    V.I.P. Reen.Blom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Between Heaven and Earth Upside Down
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huyen Trang View Post
    Hi,

    I know it sounds quite strange or rare you guys know about the existence of bellydance in Vietnam My name is Trang from Vietnam, I hope joining with forum will help me to make friends and get further knowledge about this adorable dance. Also, if any bellydancer coming to Vietnam is always welcomed!
    Welcome and hope you have fun posting here!!!!

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Mosaic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Australia, but a Kiwi
    Posts
    8,295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi Welcome to the forum. New faces are always welcome.
    ~Mosaic

  4. #4
    Junior Member Huyen Trang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi!

    I wonder there is any bellydance instructor coming to Vietnam by the end of this year for travelling or tour? We are organizing a Vietnam Belly Dance Contest in November. Wonder if any instructor is interested in it and willing to be a judger and also can join our Hafla activity.

    This is the clip the the bellydance winner in the first Bellydance contest (last year, 2008). Have a look for reference, I hope you guys enjoy it

    YouTube - The Sahara at Bellydance group competition 2008

    If any one being intested in, please kindly email me via huyentrang.pham@gmail.com. I hope that We, Vietnam, could support you as much as possible when you guys come to Vietnam

    Thank you so much in advance!
    Last edited by Huyen Trang; 09-09-2009 at 02:43 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi Trang

    I will actually be coming to Vietnam soon. I arrive in Hanoi on the 20th October and make my way down to Ho Chi Minh by the 7th November. Maybe I can catch some dancing while I am there?!

    Zafirah

  6. #6
    V.I.P. Maria_Aya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    2,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome Trang in this forum !!
    Well after time we all learned that bellydance have universal apeal so nothing surprize us
    Enjoy the forum

    maria aya, greece

  7. #7
    Junior Member Huyen Trang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zafirah View Post
    Hi Trang

    I will actually be coming to Vietnam soon. I arrive in Hanoi on the 20th October and make my way down to Ho Chi Minh by the 7th November. Maybe I can catch some dancing while I am there?!

    Zafirah
    Fantastic!!!!! We hope you can have fun with our Belly Dancing activities here in Hanoi. We can help you organize workshop here if you are interested in

    Keep in touch,email me if you need assistance or we can discuss more about Belly Dancing in Vietnam, workshops, our simple your concerns about Vietnam my email is huyentrang.pham@gmail.com.

    Cheers,
    Trang

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huyen Trang View Post
    Fantastic!!!!! We hope you can have fun with our Belly Dancing activities here in Hanoi. We can help you organize workshop here if you are interested in

    Keep in touch,email me if you need assistance or we can discuss more about Belly Dancing in Vietnam, workshops, our simple your concerns about Vietnam my email is huyentrang.pham@gmail.com.

    Cheers,
    Trang
    Hi again,

    As it is my holiday my boyfriend won't be very happy if I spend too much time dancing :-(, also I have booked an adventure tour so we won't have much spare time, but I think I have a few free days in Hanoi so maybe I will catch something . . I will email you at the weekend when I have more time!

    I am looking forward to visiting your beautiful country - south east asia is my favourite place in the world (even better than Cairo!)

    Zafirah

  9. #9
    Moderator Yshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,028
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi Trang and welcome to the forum!

    Happy posting and goodluck with the hafla and the contest!

  10. #10
    Junior Member Huyen Trang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Its lovely to hear your compliment about Vietnam, Zafira. Cant wait to see you
    Thanks, Maria_Aya & Yshka wishing you could come to Vietnam oneday

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •