Hi from Bellydance Vietnam

Huyen Trang

Hi,

I know it sounds quite strange or rare you guys know about the existence of bellydance in Vietnam :) My name is Trang from Vietnam, I hope joining with forum will help me to make friends and get further knowledge about this adorable dance. Also, if any bellydancer coming to Vietnam is always welcomed!;)

Reen.Blom

Hi,

I know it sounds quite strange or rare you guys know about the existence of bellydance in Vietnam :) My name is Trang from Vietnam, I hope joining with forum will help me to make friends and get further knowledge about this adorable dance. Also, if any bellydancer coming to Vietnam is always welcomed!;)

Welcome and hope you have fun posting here!!!!

Huyen Trang

Hi!

I wonder there is any bellydance instructor coming to Vietnam by the end of this year for travelling or tour? We are organizing a Vietnam Belly Dance Contest in November. Wonder if any instructor is interested in it and willing to be a judger and also can join our Hafla activity.

This is the clip the the bellydance winner in the first Bellydance contest (last year, 2008). Have a look for reference, I hope you guys enjoy it :)

YouTube - The Sahara at Bellydance group competition 2008

If any one being intested in, please kindly email me via huyentrang.pham@gmail.com. I hope that We, Vietnam, could support you as much as possible when you guys come to Vietnam :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

zafirah

Hi Trang

I will actually be coming to Vietnam soon. I arrive in Hanoi on the 20th October and make my way down to Ho Chi Minh by the 7th November. Maybe I can catch some dancing while I am there?!

Zafirah

Maria_Aya

Welcome Trang in this forum !!
Well after time we all learned that bellydance have universal apeal so nothing surprize us ;)
Enjoy the forum

maria aya, greece:)

Huyen Trang

Hi Trang

I will actually be coming to Vietnam soon. I arrive in Hanoi on the 20th October and make my way down to Ho Chi Minh by the 7th November. Maybe I can catch some dancing while I am there?!

Zafirah

Fantastic!!!!! We hope you can have fun with our Belly Dancing activities here in Hanoi. We can help you organize workshop here if you are interested in :)

Keep in touch,email me if you need assistance or we can discuss more about Belly Dancing in Vietnam, workshops, our simple your concerns about Vietnam :) my email is huyentrang.pham@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Trang

zafirah

Fantastic!!!!! We hope you can have fun with our Belly Dancing activities here in Hanoi. We can help you organize workshop here if you are interested in :)

Keep in touch,email me if you need assistance or we can discuss more about Belly Dancing in Vietnam, workshops, our simple your concerns about Vietnam :) my email is huyentrang.pham@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Trang

Hi again,

As it is my holiday my boyfriend won't be very happy if I spend too much time dancing :-(, also I have booked an adventure tour so we won't have much spare time, but I think I have a few free days in Hanoi so maybe I will catch something . . I will email you at the weekend when I have more time!

I am looking forward to visiting your beautiful country - south east asia is my favourite place in the world (even better than Cairo!)

Zafirah

Yshka

Hi Trang and welcome to the forum!

Happy posting and goodluck with the hafla and the contest!

Huyen Trang

Its lovely to hear your compliment about Vietnam, Zafira. Cant wait to see you :)
Thanks, Maria_Aya & Yshka :) wishing you could come to Vietnam oneday :)