Belly dance Idol 2009 Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUMSAL

One of my teachers. Kaeshi and her troupe.

Maybe I should nominate my main teacher also.... :think: Male dancer is the same as female dancer category? I saw Tito was nominated....So, both male and female in the same category as professional or non professional? :think:

Professional Duet: Amar Gamal & Kaeshi Chai of Bellyqueen

Thaat's itt.This duet is one of my bestss.

Shanazel

Ooooh, I wanna be Claudia when I grow up!!! :clap::clap::clap: Links to that video are about to go out to all my students.

MissVega

I want to nominate someone for the Professional category
Natalia Fadda (aka Natalia Strelchenko)

She is my favourite and has been since I found some videos of her on Youtube. She has so much energy and joy and emotes so much love for dancing. I WISH she lived in Ontario lol. She is the goddess of belly dance for me.

Natalia Fadda

YouTube - Belly Salsa
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

walladah

When do we start voting?

Hello everybody!

When do we start voting? Do we vote by just replying to posts, or is there any other procedure?

Thank a lot!

Walladah

walladah

Thank you!

Well, thank you for the clarification! It also gave me a chance, in order to face some loggin-in problems to realise that tribal dancers are in separate contest, aren't they?

Regards,
W.

rakelalalexis

oops...

hello everyone, im raquel martinez and this was kind of a last minute thing for me..i made this video last night and i posted it on youtube (id never posted anything on youtube before either) so this is all new to me C: i would just like feedback oh, its all improvisation obviously..the video is slow at times and the music gets a little funky but i hope its not too distracting

raquel martinez-novice

Status
Not open for further replies.