Suha Azar in San Francisco Bay Area

Shayna

Hi everyone
Suha Azar from Lebanon will be here in San francisco bay area for workshops on October 14th and 15th. Workshops will be held at Jerry's dance studio in Fremont. Workshops on saturday will cover Raks Assaya and Lebanese oriental tech. Registration will be at 1pm and workshop will start at 1:30pm. Sunday will cover Drum solo and lebanese oriental tech. Registration starts at 12:30pm workshop starts at 1pm. . Prepay $90 for 1 day $160 for both before Oct 6th. There will also be a dinner show for Suha to enjoy since she doesnt perform herself! At Spin A Yarn Restaurant 45915 Warm Springs Blvd Fremont, CA Come watch many semi to professional dancers in our area in the evening show!!! www.suhaazar.com Please go to www.shaynaz.com to pre-purchase the workshops and for dinner show tickets. More info email me at suha@shaynaz.com or call (510)405-8690

Maria_Aya

Trust me!!! she is gonna change the way you see oriental dance !!!
Be prepared for hard hard work, mind and body.

Maria Aya:)

Shanazel

It's not often I wish I still lived in the San Francisco Bay area, but I would so love to take classes from Suha. I am glad to know she is out and about the world again instead of huddled in an apartment with bombs falling outside.

Shayna

Maria, from reading about her workshops between you and mark, i really wanted to go to her workshop! But traveling for me right now is not gonna happen. So I decided to sponsor her and bring her to me!!!!! :D I totally cannot wait!

Trust me!!! she is gonna change the way you see oriental dance !!!
Be prepared for hard hard work, mind and body.

Maria Aya:)

Shanazel

I would love to bring Suha here, but couldn't promise her much of a crowd in my isolated area. Tell her hello and hugs and kisses from Shanazel. I miss her on the forum.

Last edited:

Sara

:D Give her a big hug and kiss from me, and tell her I miss her too please. I'm sooo glad she's alright.