Thread: hey from uk

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey from uk

hey everyone. ive been searching for some music since my return to england from india nepal and bangladesh.

i have no idea of the name for the style of music but its lead me here. the music that accompanys belly dancing is so nice. if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly recieved.

im looking for slow belly dancing music in particular. anyone know the name for it?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome in this wonderfull forum, enjoy reading and posting

Search for baladi music, ney taqasim, old turkish slow style music

Maria Aya, Greece

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. I have a CD called 'Sensual Art of bellydance - Slow Rhythms' it is really very nice and you may enjoy that.

You may like some of the tribal style bellydance music that is around as well. Gypsy Caravan has a number of CDs available, or there is the fusion style music - Maduro's Serpents Garden along with several others of his. There is also, Beats Antique by Beats Antique, Galactic Caravan's Intergalactic Caravan.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I have a CD called 'Sensual Art of bellydance - Slow Rhythms' it is really very nice and you may enjoy that.

You may like some of the tribal style bellydance music that is around as well. Gypsy Caravan has a number of CDs available, or there is the fusion style music - Maduro's Serpents Garden along with several others of his. There is also, Beats Antique by Beats Antique, Galactic Caravan's Intergalactic Caravan.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    ~Mosaic
    not wat i was looking for but some great stuff there thanks

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the boards. i'm very new in bellydancing so not much help with the music good luck with what you are looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome, hop into the music section, many threads there contain links to webshops and music samples. You might find something you like there.