Dreams Bellydance 2006 - My first BIG show is coming up!

Scimitar_Moon

Scimitar_Moon

I'm so excited! Rehearsals are killing me, especially since I also have school and work to worry about, but it's so much fun and such an amazing dream come true, that it's worth any sacrifice.
BTW if anyone is or will be in South Florida around that day and is interested in going, tickets are available at www.nathaliebellydance.com

Babylonia

Hey, I'm going to be in the audience. I think Nathalie is great and I can't wait for the show. You'll be wonderful I am sure.

Safran

Congratulations! The poster is beautiful and I am sure that the show will be just as well!!!

Michelle

Dammit!!!:mad: I am going broke and I would love to see this show!!!! So many things happening all around the same time....I guess the bellydance community here is bursting at the seams! Hopefully, I can catch a ticket before they sell out!!!

Scimitar_Moon

Don't worry Michelle, I spoke with Nathalie yesterday and there are still tickets available. I agree, there are a lot of events taking place for the next couple of months, and so many workshops too! I definitely won't be able to afford them all :(

But, if you can, try to go to the DreamsBellydance show. It's going to be amazing (and I'm not saying it because I'm in it). Nathalie's been working really, really hard to make it spectacular. Heck, I wish I could see it, but I'm gonna be backstage half the time!

Take care,

~Elena

P.S. Are you going to the BellyBash on Sunday? I'm gonna be performing :D

Babylonia

I agree, there's a lot going on here right now. I could go broke trying to do everything. Where is BellyBash going to be?

I've seen Nathalie perform a few times and she's great. I'm sure it will be a fantastic show.

Scimitar_Moon

Babylonia:

The BellyBash is at BellyMotions studio (on US1 and Lejeune Rd).

Rebecca,

Don't worry, now we have the pic on page 2 of the thread as well :D

I never get tired of it :p

~Elena

Madeline

Congratulations! (And don’t forget to post lots of photos!)

:D :) :D

Madeline

P.S. I love the earrings on your avatar!

Scimitar_Moon

I will!!!

I've already heard of people asking if there's a DVD and we're like " Um, the show hasn't happened yet!" I guess we're all so excited to see how it turns out, we can't wait to see videos and pics of it!
I'll definitely post plenty of pics.

~Elena