Name one really stupid thing you did today

Darshiva

I encouraged my husband to have rice bubbles & cornflakes with honey & custard for breakfast. What the hell was I thinking?!

Darshiva

Took us through the busiest, messiest route possible to get to Keti Sharif's wings workshops in Melbourne this afternoon. It was insanely stupid. It took us over an hour to drive through 2 suburbs!

Darshiva

Shanazel

Yes! That's Rice Crispies, complete with the same little elf guys. Cool.

The stupid thing I did today wasn't really stupid, just awkward. I went on a 90 mile bike ride (my first long solo in quite some time) and all went well until I was a hundred yards from home. Made a sharper than right angle turn off the pavement onto a dirt and gravel road, managed to miss the giant potholes, but slid on the gravel and lay the bike down, albeit gently and with me still standing. A couple of kids who'd been tailgating me stopped to help me get the bike up, but I had to call my husband to help me get the bike unflooded.

maylynn

Shanazel, you are my hero. I'm glad it wasn't bad for you or the bike!

This was last week, but I thought it would be a good idea after running the Paris marathon last weekend to go camping in the Loire valley for a week. Thanks to not having warm enough sleeping bags, forgetting to bring toques, 2C overnight temperatures and my suppressed immune system after the marathon, I'm now home sick with a nasty cold! It honestly seemed like a good idea at the time.

GypsyStacey

well i did a stupid thing friday & saturday i recorded me dancing, uploaded the video to youtube & then started a thread showing me clip. i'm now thinking that was pretty stupid.