Warm Greetings from Alicante/Spain

DALIA

Hello Everybody!

I am so happy to finally join this wonderful community. I am originally from Vienna/Austria and temporarily live in Spain.
I have to say: I FEEL SO BLESSED BEING A WOMAN! I LOVE THIS EXPERIENCE! :D
I am in love with bellydance and want to learn, learn, learn, learn.....
I like studiing with different teachers and am always looking for new input.
Apart from bellydancing I am dedicated to practizing Yoga, wich I also love and in wich I want to deepen my knowledge, understanding and skills. Giving Shiatsu-Treatments is the third cornerstone in my life, also a field where there is always more to learn.

I wish one day I will be able to make a living of the things I love to do and am gifted to do.

At this point in my life I am in a unstable professional/financial situation, but I am praying to always be able to follow my passions, develop and expand my capabilities.

LOVE TO EVERYONE!

DALIA

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Dalia. Just keep following your dream and your passion. Think positive and those dreams will come through for you. How can it not when bellydance is part of the dream and passion:D
~Mosaic

Maria_Aya

Hi from Greece !!!
Welcome in this wonderfull forum !!
If you are the same Dalia from youtube, then congrats !!
Lovely modern egyptian style

Maria Aya :)

DALIA

Thanks everybody for giving me a nice welcome!

Maria Aya, I wish I could take that compliment of yours, but I have to admit that`s not me. I even checked youtube to look at that dalia, but unfortunately it wasn`t me :lol: I don`t have any video yet, I am a novice (sounds better than beginner)
But I saw your B-present-Video and really liked it!