Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi, from Indiana, too!

hi - Illustria/Inez here from west lafayette, Indiana (originally from the Philippines). I've been studying bellydancing for a few months (formally) but I've been trying my hand (my hips, I mean) at the craft through youtube for some time. It's the most fun I've ever had with my body!

Hello to everyone on the forums! Thanks for having a forum like this!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. I love what you wrote, .."It is the most fun I've ever had with your body" LOL! A perfect way to put it! I have a small book of quotes, would you mind if I added that to my little book, with your name of course as the originator

You sound, like a fun, happy person, so glad you love BD so much... keep on having fun with your body!
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I love what you wrote, .."It is the most fun I've ever had with your body" LOL! A perfect way to put it! I have a small book of quotes, would you mind if I added that to my little book, with your name of course as the originator

You sound, like a fun, happy person, so glad you love BD so much... keep on having fun with your body!
    ~Mosaic
    Thank you so much, to both you and Rassi, for the warm welcome! Oh, I'm very flattered - yes, do add the quote! But really, it's so much fun - I've never been this confident in my body, and I've never shown people my belly before. It feels good - the bellydancing, I mean.

I feel happier when I start dancing and improvising from what little I know. It's almost like this during a dance:

"Woohoo! where did that come from?"

"I have a muscle there? COOOOOOLLLL!!!"

"What the - I didn't know my back could go that far and still have my hips go - ouch...oops..."

I don't know - I must still be a giddy novice or something Meep!

So glad to be here! So happy with the welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi fellow Indiana belly dancer!

Can't wait to see you having fun with your body on youtube! It is a blast isn't it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by illustria View Post
    Thank you so much, to both you and Rassi, for the warm welcome! Oh, I'm very flattered - yes, do add the quote! But really, it's so much fun - I've never been this confident in my body, and I've never shown people my belly before. It feels good - the bellydancing, I mean.

I feel happier when I start dancing and improvising from what little I know. It's almost like this during a dance:

"Woohoo! where did that come from?"

"I have a muscle there? COOOOOOLLLL!!!"

"What the - I didn't know my back could go that far and still have my hips go - ouch...oops..."

I don't know - I must still be a giddy novice or something Meep!

So glad to be here! So happy with the welcome!
    LOL! It is amazing how you find muscles you didn't know you had.

The joy and love doesn't diminish, I am still totally head over heels in love with BD ... mind you I have only been dancing for 5 years. But look at dancers who have been dancing 10 -20 + years they too are still wildly in love!
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, and thank you so much once again for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm quite in love with bellydancing! I've also been practicing a lot - recital coming up in two weeks! *nervous*

Hope to see you all on the boards!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina Irene View Post
    Can't wait to see you having fun with your body on youtube! It is a blast isn't it
    Hi Katarina! Yay, someone from Indiana too! *hugs* Oh dear me, I don't have that courage, to put myself on YouTube! Maybe when I'm really, really good. Not now (not yet, haha!) But seriously, I don't think I could ever put my bellydancing up on YouTube. I have my speeches and lectures there, but nope, not dancing!