Hi, from Indiana, too!

illustria

hi - Illustria/Inez here from west lafayette, Indiana (originally from the Philippines). I've been studying bellydancing for a few months (formally) but I've been trying my hand (my hips, I mean) at the craft through youtube for some time. It's the most fun I've ever had with my body!

Hello to everyone on the forums! Thanks for having a forum like this!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome to the forum. I love what you wrote, .."It is the most fun I've ever had with your body" LOL! A perfect way to put it! I have a small book of quotes, would you mind if I added that to my little book, with your name of course as the originator:D

You sound, like a fun, happy person, so glad you love BD so much... keep on having fun with your body!:lol:
~Mosaic

illustria

Hi and welcome to the forum. I love what you wrote, .."It is the most fun I've ever had with your body" LOL! A perfect way to put it! I have a small book of quotes, would you mind if I added that to my little book, with your name of course as the originator:D

You sound, like a fun, happy person, so glad you love BD so much... keep on having fun with your body!:lol:
~Mosaic

Thank you so much, to both you and Rassi, for the warm welcome! Oh, I'm very flattered - yes, do add the quote! But really, it's so much fun - I've never been this confident in my body, and I've never shown people my belly before. It feels good - the bellydancing, I mean.

I feel happier when I start dancing and improvising from what little I know. It's almost like this during a dance:

"Woohoo! where did that come from?"

"I have a muscle there? COOOOOOLLLL!!!"

"What the - I didn't know my back could go that far and still have my hips go - ouch...oops..."

I don't know - I must still be a giddy novice or something:) Meep!

So glad to be here! So happy with the welcome!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thank you so much, to both you and Rassi, for the warm welcome! Oh, I'm very flattered - yes, do add the quote! But really, it's so much fun - I've never been this confident in my body, and I've never shown people my belly before. It feels good - the bellydancing, I mean.

I feel happier when I start dancing and improvising from what little I know. It's almost like this during a dance:

"Woohoo! where did that come from?"

"I have a muscle there? COOOOOOLLLL!!!"

"What the - I didn't know my back could go that far and still have my hips go - ouch...oops..."

I don't know - I must still be a giddy novice or something:) Meep!

So glad to be here! So happy with the welcome!

LOL! It is amazing how you find muscles you didn't know you had.

The joy and love doesn't diminish, I am still totally head over heels in love with BD ... mind you I have only been dancing for 5 years. But look at dancers who have been dancing 10 -20 + years they too are still wildly in love!
~Mosaic

illustria

Hi everyone, and thank you so much once again for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm quite in love with bellydancing! I've also been practicing a lot - recital coming up in two weeks! *nervous*

Hope to see you all on the boards!

illustria

Can't wait to see you having fun with your body on youtube! It is a blast isn't it :D

Hi Katarina! Yay, someone from Indiana too! *hugs* Oh dear me, I don't have that courage, to put myself on YouTube! Maybe when I'm really, really good. Not now (not yet, haha!) But seriously, I don't think I could ever put my bellydancing up on YouTube. I have my speeches and lectures there, but nope, not dancing!