The meaning of your dream,

jaimeeligan

I got one for you guys to analize :lol:, here it goes:

Two days ago I dreamt my new Bella arrived.... It didn't arrive in one box but each costume item came in a different sized box. I opened the first and it had the belt in it, but the fringe was loose, it was stitched on a transparent weak strip of plastic and had still to be attached to the belt.
Next box was the bra, it was a tiny triangle bikina bra and the backstraps were made of 2 beaded strands each and the decoration was made of metal circles with rhinestones on them LOL.
The skirt was missing and the rest was missing too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmm.. here's my take on this:

costume that you ordered and was excited to receive can represent something that you've been hoping for and excited because this can greatly enhance your life.

costume didn't arrive in one box but on different boxes and different parts = it will happen to you gradually and may need some tweaks to get it right.

the teeny tiny bra: the highlight of this thing that you are hoping for = maybe you need to reveal yourself in a different way - something that you're not accustomed to. it may seem odd and put you in an awkward situation and definitely outside your comfort zone but you'll grow into it eventually.

missing skirt and other parts: don't worry all of these will come in the mail soon - all will come in your life soon, just need to get used to changes and stepping outside your comfort zone before you can expect everything to fall into place.

my hocus-pocus airy fairy analysis :)

Amulya

I think it's fun to try to analize them, I often try and sometimes they tell something about your own phychology but often it's just sorting out the brain (that's what scientists say)
I think I am just way to exited about my costume. But you're right: the costume represents for me getting much more serious into my dancing!

Indigo Shimmer

A few weeks ago I had a major migraine. While trying to sleep away the pain, I had a series of strange dreams. I can't remember all of them but the last one sounded like a good beginning to a story. So I spun the idea off on my librarian hubby, ( who is an excellent literary critic! ) and said I was thinking of turning it into a story. He liked the idea and said go for it! I'm now 91 pages into a young adult fairy tale and not showing any signs of stopping!:dance::dance::dance::dance:

This is the only good thing that has ever come out of my chronic migraines that I have suffered for years! ( Well, ever since that fool racehorse colt cracked me in the head with his! )

Indigo S.

Indigo Shimmer

Only if I manage to put those two all important words, "the end" on the back of it! But yeah, that's kinda my waking dream. ( Of course all of my OTHER stories will be jealous then. ) So cross your fingers for luck for me!

Indigo S.