Hypnosis CD for Bellydancers

It may be helpful for you to put more of this info on the page with the cd so that people will know HOW it might work for them. I have used hypnosis cds in the past and was not questioning the hypnosis part, but the content. As it is I am glad to have read more about it and Mosaic's review too, since I was considering adding it to my "tools".

Thank you for your suggestion, Mohana.

Unfortunately, the service that handles my online sales is somewhat limited in terms of how much information I can put up.

In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on the CD.

Take care,

James

Hello James,

I wanted to update you on my progress.

With getting sick, changing jobs and moving house, I didn't listen to your cd again till about two months ago. I have done it a number of times now and oh my goodness, it is fabulous! I can never remember my choreography but last Sunday I did it flawlessly and my teacher was so surprised she commented on it :) I am always eager to practice now (when I would procrastinate ad nauseam before).

I have a question for you though. I don't ever remember the actual session. Is this normal? A couple of times I've become aware of what's being said but mostly I'm out of it. Does that mean I'm sleeping? I've tried a number of other hypnosis CDs before and I have had several 1:1 sessions, but I can clearly hear all that is being said. With the CDs as well, I get quite bored so I am never keen to do them but with your CD I look forward to putting it in the CD player and become disappointed if I don't have enough time or have left it too late in the day.

Anyway, you have a new fan and I look forward in continuing to use your CD and to purchase new ones that you may be releasing.

Thank you so much.

Hey, BellydanceSingapore,

Just the way a dancer loves the applause at the end of the show, I love hearing about how my CDs are helping people--thanks so much for sharing this with me. And congratulations on remembering your choreography!

To answer your question: While it's possible that you're falling asleep, it's more likely that you're going deeply into trance, probably reaching that state that all the monks in Tibet are struggling to get to, when your inner voice is silenced.

It's not necessary to go to that state to succeed with hypnosis, though there is a slight advantage to it for certain types of hypnotic work. The advantage is that the part of you that doubts, that nagging voice that says, "This can't work," is essentially disabled when you're in that state.

One reason that may not have happened in your one-on-one live hypnosis is that your conscious were simply curious to know what was happening, so it remained alert. Since you've listened to my CD many times, your conscious mind prefers to blank out and rest.

As for why you continue to be eager to use my CD when you've grown bored with others--I have no idea. Maybe I'm just that good. :)

Keep dancing,

James