Greetings from Jersey/NYC

Zarina

Hello! I'm Zarina, a new dancer from north Jersey. I've been interested in dancing for years, but only just started getting serious about taking classes. I'm a new member of the Champagne Girls (http://dancingchampagnegirls.com) and take American Tribal classes with Sarah Johansson Locke in NYC.

Gia al Qamar

Hi Zarina!
Have we met? I'm a Northern NJ dancer too and I know Sherri well! Will you be attending my hafla in December with Sherri? She mentioned that she was bringing two other dancers! If not...I hope that you will come and grace us with your presence!
Gia

Zarina

Hi Zarina!
Have we met? I'm a Northern NJ dancer too and I know Sherri well! Will you be attending my hafla in December with Sherri? She mentioned that she was bringing two other dancers! If not...I hope that you will come and grace us with your presence!
Gia

I'll definitely be there. I'm hoping to join in on some shows in the meantime, too, if possible. I'm a college student, so I don't have nearly enough time for dancing! Hopefully we'll get to meet up soon, I've read a lot about you.

Gia al Qamar

I'll definitely be there. I'm hoping to join in on some shows in the meantime, too, if possible. I'm a college student, so I don't have nearly enough time for dancing! Hopefully we'll get to meet up soon, I've read a lot about you.

All good I hope!!! LOL!!! :D
Seriously...email me off board (IDreamOfGia-at-aol.com) if you would like to be put on the list to dance a solo at my hafla! I'd love to have you!
Gia