New bellydance band in kent/Sussex! -- Raqsonic!

seancarter

Hi All

Some friends and I started a small belly dance group last year. We have a dancer, and a group of musicians who play modern cabaret-style music, generally covers of popular dance pieces, like "Raks Bedeya". We are still learning, but we are keen to get some practice in performance, which is why I'm joining this forum...

My question is: if there is a dance group in the Kent/East Sussex area who would like a visit from some amateur musicians, we would definitely be interested! This would give us some invaluable experience in performing, and might even be fun for the dancers - to have some live music to dance to!

We're also interested in finding out about any small shows that are being held in Kent & Sussex that might like to include a set from us, e.g. 2 or 3 numbers, featuring our own dancer.

Anyway, any input most welcome! At the moment we just want to get a bit more involved in the belly dance scene!

Cheers!
Sean (of Raqsonic!)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi & welcome, There are a number of UK folk in the forum, it is possible someone will be interested. Maybe you should also mention this is the music forum to catch anyone who does not always check out meet&greet. Good luck.
~Mosaic