It's better than chocolate or dancing...really!

Safran

borsch (okay, okay, maybe I'm the only one grossed out by beets in any form).

I'll gladly consume also the share of borsch dedicated to you in this universe, Shanazel :)

But good things...
- having a good long sleep and waking up with sun shining right into the bed
- the excitement that takes over me right about 10 minutes before my flight lands in Athens or Istanbul
- getting silly SMS-s from friends at completely uncivilized hours

Shanazel

Is The Fifth Element pop culture? I thought it was ART! I loved the soprano's Lucia d Lammermoor- could watch her nightly and never get bored.
(Okay, so that's Wagner- best I could do.)

alosha

back to the thread at hand... shoudl we start a thread about the finer points of The Fifth Element?

better than chocolate or dancing..... the first time you walk outside after winter and smell flowers

Shanazel

Oh, yeah, right- better than chocolate or dancing...

the first good rain after a long dry spell...

and the first dry spell after three weeks of blizzards!

PracticalDancer

"Azziz, light!"

Couldn't resist. My teacher once taught a BD number to the Khaled song used in the cab chase scene.

So, better than chocolate or dancing -- having a babysitter, a night alone with the hubby, a good fermented beverage, and a great movie with lots of explosions and humor.

Army of Darkness will work in a pinch -- but, I prefer the Fifth Element.

Anala

gisela

Super Moderator
A concert with a crazy balkan brass band (ok they're not crazy, but sometimes they play really FAST!)

Snuggle with my boyfriend :) mmm

someone else said "get back scratched" and I must agree on that.

travel, my mind gets restless after a few months at home.

alosha

:clap:

"Azziz, light!"

Couldn't resist. My teacher once taught a BD number to the Khaled song used in the cab chase scene.

So, better than chocolate or dancing -- having a babysitter, a night alone with the hubby, a good fermented beverage, and a great movie with lots of explosions and humor.

Army of Darkness will work in a pinch -- but, I prefer the Fifth Element.

Anala

PracticalDancer

Super Green!

Last night the hubby and I did not have a baby sitter, but we had an exhausted little girl who was snoring blissfully. So, in honor of this thread we watched the mother of all guilty pleasures, Big Trouble in Little China.

with the commentary track by Kurt Russell and John Carpenter

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"

eden eyes

oh geez chocolate and dancing...mmmm

hugs and kisses (especially those really really special kind :redface: )from my beau and baby animals :) mmmmm i love baby animals. in fact when i go on youtube i either look up belly dancing or baby animals. ughh...i need my fix now lol

better than chocolate or dancing

Being with my little family sitting on our deck just hanging out maybe reading . Oh yes Fellow Traveller definitely Firefly and Serenity fan. Have you ever played the role playing game Traveler? - Firefly was sort of based on that. That's another thing hanging out with our friends around the diningroom table playing D&D together then all having dinner together with a meal sort of based on the game.

Better than chocolate or dancing

Yes that movie Big Trouble in Little China is on the list to... especially with friends who have seen it many times and are really tired and silly... Or my husband's collection of bad movies with friends who are in a silly mood.