Salome's videos... what about the songs?

Khadija Al Hafsa

Salam alaikum, everyone. I'm a newbie here, but I just love the Salome's belly dance and belly dance long time ago. It's so much perfect and enchanting, It's a sacred art that must be preserved forever. And great musics too. That's my reason to be here.

The Video Clips' Salome section do not show the name of the songs... So, my question is: does anyone know the name of these eight songs? :confused:

I'm anxious by curiosity! They are perfect to practice!

I thank in advance all information that you can give! I believe other people wants to know the songs too. :)

Shukran and ma'a salama. Oh, and forgive my bad English please... :p

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Hi,

thanks so much. Acutally those video clips are going to be deleted this week, I believe, so you posted just in time. Let's see the sword/goblet dance is to a song of Sirocco's on VOL. 1, Love break is the name of the song and that is from Reda Darwish, Emine is from Omar Faruk Tekbilek off of his best of sultans, Alabina is from Ishtar the Alabina years, the veil piece is also from Sirocco, Sahr Saidi is the name of the song and is off of Fifi Abo's drum solo album - I think off of the shake me ya gamal album, the shemadan is from susu pampanin (sp?) and the Cairo Cats called Yallabina, Rakset El Fadaa is from hmmmm can't remember. I'll try to recall though.

Yshka

If I'm correct Raqset el Fadaa is by Omar Khorshid, from one of his guitar albums (can't remember which one)..

I've also found it under "Nour el Allah - Raqset el Fadaa" but actually have only heard the Omar Khorshid one.

Khadija Al Hafsa

Salome and Yshka! :) Oh, Gods, thank you very much! I can't wait to find and hear all these precious songs!

You made my day! \^_^/

Shukran, Shukran!
Ma'a Salaama! ;)

Madeline

Hi,

thanks so much. Acutally those video clips are going to be deleted this week, I believe, so you posted just in time. Let's see the sword/goblet dance is to a song of Sirocco's on VOL. 1, Love break is the name of the song and that is from Reda Darwish, Emine is from Omar Faruk Tekbilek off of his best of sultans, Alabina is from Ishtar the Alabina years, the veil piece is also from Sirocco, Sahr Saidi is the name of the song and is off of Fifi Abo's drum solo album - I think off of the shake me ya gamal album, the shemadan is from susu pampanin (sp?) and the Cairo Cats called Yallabina, Rakset El Fadaa is from hmmmm can't remember. I'll try to recall though.

Why are the clips going to be deleted? :confused: