Truth and a Lie, Pick the lie!

Amulya

So you post a truth and a lie and the next person has to guess what is the lie.

I'll start:

-I have tripped over during a belly dance performance once.

-I had blonde hair for a couple of years.

Zurah

This looks fun. I seem to remember you saying you had blond hair before on other discussions, so I'll go with the first statement. That's the lie.

Now my turn:

- Last week I went out every night from Thursday to Tuesday, and I still have the undereye circles to prove it.

- I chipped the paint on my brother's brand-new car door.

Moon

This is difficult! I choose the second one as the lie.

So which of these 2 is the lie?

- I have prepared grasshoppers for my corridor mates once.
- I can write my name in Arabic.

Hi Zurah and Moon, I'm going to answer both questions:
Zurah-the first is a lie and the second is the truth.
Moon-the first is a lie and the second is the truth.
Now my turn:
I love pickled pigs feet
I just got home from work.
Yasmine

Shanazel

My father was one of the first Americans into Nagasaki after they dropped the bomb.

I own a flame red costume with gold and silver embroidery and a hankerchief hemline.

Naughty Zurah, I think you chipped the paint on your brother's car.

Zurah

No, I didn't! Although my bro thought I had. The first one is the true one. As for Shanazel's last post, I think the second statement is the false one.

Moon

I think so too, Shanazel, I remember you said something about Nagasaki in the faim thread.

- During my first performance, I danced in the back row.
- In my whole life, I've never been drunk.

Demelza

Moon.....

I think the first statment is a lie and the second one is true....I'M RIGHT AREN'T I !????

OK....

1. I was once held at gun-point and told i would be killed if I didn't swim in an underground oasis pool :eek:

2. I have 3 horses :D

Sara

Hm... didn't you once say something about horses? Hm.. but then again, it could easily be the first....

I'll say the first is the truth and the second the lie (but only cause I least expect it to be true :confused: or something)

1) I once jumped on this old mans trolley with my eyes closed by accident, and started singing the hills are alive with the sound of music, until he let go and I hit the aisle full of soup

or

2) I bumped into Rupert Grint at Craggies ( a wood) when I was walking the dogs. And fell over on my bum and slid down a hilly bit.

Shanazel

Moon danced in the back row, Demelza was held at gun point, I don't know what a trolley is or who Rupert Grint is, but I'll go with the trolley since the image of Sara singing the Sound of Music appeals to me so.

Dang, I must be getting old and repeating myself, but I'm very proud of my dad and miss him a lot.

Okay:

I published my first short story when I was 13.

I learned to ice skate when I was 20.

Sara

Rupert grint is Ronald Weasley in Harry Potter, and a trolley is what you put food in in a supermarket and push it around.

And you got it right! I saw Neville Longbottom in the woods instead.

I think the first is true. :)

Okay- I once wrote some stuff down for my teacher in Romany cause he was insulting 'gypsy people' cause they sold him 'pegs' and he said it to them but what I'd written was a big naughty and he got hit

or...

When I was little my sister had a big arguement with me and stabbed me in the hand with a fork.

Sara

Honestly moon, you're not missing out on much- except a hangover, which I'm lucky I don't get very often- only twice ever. I hate being too drunk though.

Moon

I know, I really don't understand people who get drunk often. They pay a ot of money to have a nice evening, but afterwards they can't remember one thing, probably acted very stupid and feel sick :confused:

Sara, I think the second one (fork) was the lie

Moon

My turn again (this is so much fun! Amulya you make up nice games)

- I once hit a teacher at school with a boxing glove
- Pizza is my favourite food.

Last edited:

Aniseteph

Ha ha Moon - I want it to be the first one, it's much more fun.

OK
I once ran naked through a Siberian forest and jumped in a lake.
My wedding dress cost £4000.

Who's Neville Longbottom? :confused:

Moon

OMG LOL! I accidentally forgot to add the lie, those were both true, oooops sorry everyone, but I edited it now.

Aniseteph I think the first one is true.

Neville Longbottom is a character from Harry Potter.

Last edited: