Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hobbies?

Hey there
    Ok we all love oriental dance, we have families, friends, jobs etc, but how about our hobbies?????

maria aya

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maria!
    Gosh...I have a lot of hobbies and not much time to indulge them any more!!!
    I love to sit and cross stitch (haven't in over year) and have designed my own charts!
    I rehab 50s modern furniture, doing fanciful paintings or reupholstery on them.
    I collect...lots! I have terrific porcelain miniatures by Wade, Lefton china, many dolls (from my career as a doll maker and designer).
    I love to swing-dance...the list goes on and on...
    How about you?
    Gia

Post Thanks / Like

Once upon a time, when I was single and unattached, I used to have a lot of hobbies. I've always been a singer, way before I was a dancer, and that was my life. But I also used to draw, read, write short stories and poems, collect great cinema (cinema being good films with substance, as opposed to the fluff and big budget movies we are usually assaulted with at the movie theaters), watch movies (in this case, even the fluff and big budget ones previously aforementioned- I wasn't that snobby ), collect music (of all genres), and go to art gallery openings (the free student night, of course). Yep, I was always pretty artsy-fartsy.
    Now, my hobbies consist of waking up (usually much harder than you would think), taking care of my little girl (also very hard and time consuming), and trying to squeeze singing and bellydance into a very limited schedule.... and that is about it.:o

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

:p I have so many hobbies.

Nowadays, I walk homeless dogs at a shelter, I do some voluntary work and such, and as well I love my job. I'm a Museum attendant, then I have college on the weeks, which is a lot of fun too...

My BIG Hobbies are... Drawing, Singing, Dancing, going out, I love going to the Appleby Fair (big Roma fair kinda thing) and stuff like that. I also like Tarot Reading and other Pagany stuff, as well as shopping! I should really try and stop doing the last one though...

Post Thanks / Like

Writing, embroidery and fabric collage, hiking, cello
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

For me....my main hobbies are.........riding, art, and ANYTHING on or in the water ! - I love sailing, especially around the firth of Clyde off the west coast of Scotland. Love it love it love it.

i also love shopping but thats a bit of a problem for me. when i am feeling down i am a big sucker for retail therapy.

oh and travel, I love to travel. anyware deserty, or 3rd worldy. love it xx

Post Thanks / Like

Well, lets see, when I'm not dancing I enjoy writing. I do scriptwriting mostly, but sometimes the mood strikes me and I write the occasional poem or short story. I also breed and show dairy goats, which is a lot of fun

Post Thanks / Like

I read a WHOLE WHOLE LOT. I used to do a fair amount of writing, but not so much anymore. I play guitar, build websites, play hockey. I like to ride my bike as often as possible. I have a flower bed. I like to do lots of things.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, gardening, of course- how could I leave that one out, right at the height of the season? We have to move fast to garden at a mile above sea level, though- I think our growing season is about 90-100 days.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how so many of us have simalar tastes in hobbies. I too love to read, unfortunately there isn't enough hours in the day to indulge my reading habit as often as I would like. I write when the muses insist, do henna body art, sew, paint (oils and watercolor), draw(pastles), silversmithing, design websites/business cards, play on the internet (ok that may be more of an obsession than a hobby...LOL), go to movies, and shop. Just to name a few hobbies that is...LOL!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast