Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hobbies?

Post Thanks / Like

Martyred mommy?! That's a great way to put it.:p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zurah View Post
    Yep, except there are no tildes. I have an older set, from before the Real Academia de la Lengua eliminated the double L and CH from the dictionary (those sounds used to count as only one letter. If you browse a dictionary made before the mid-nineties, words that start with that sound have their own section, instead of appearing in the C and L sections, as they do now). Which is great, because the 'ch' is 5 points, and the 'll' is eight, like the 'ń'
    They eliminated ll and ch? No tildes on the n-yah sound? Hmmm, that's too weird for me. I would love to find one of the older Spanish versions. It occurs to me that would be a good way to practice the language.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

My hobbies: reading (but don't have much time for it), spending time on forums:p , dancing of course (if that can be called a hobby, it is actually a job), cooking, gardening, I do like drawing and painting sometimes (if I have time), creating belly dance costumes, and watching movies.

Post Thanks / Like

OOoo! I also have many hobbies! I spend a lot of time on the computer - turning my drawing into computer art with photoshop!

Anything "intricate": Beading, Manicures & Nail Art, Perfumery, Scrapbooking...ridiculous numbers of little bits and bobs! LOL! I think that's what initially grabbed my about BD, intricate moves and intricate costumes. I'm always obsessed with rich patterns and designs, or complex music.

My sweetie and I have recently bought our first place, so now home improvement/decorating and I am trying to learn gardening.(and cooking! EEK!)...I also write fiction and read Tarot.

Wow! I just realized I have WAY too much time on my hands! ROFL!

AT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234