Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Teachers in Brighton?

Right! Big, hairy bottoms to sitting on the sidelines, I'm up for booking a beginner's class in belly dance! I live in Brighton. Are there any teachers here who hole classes in the area?

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some

Arabic dance classes in .

Someone here used to have classes with Galit. I think it is someone who isn't here anymore but I don't recall who...

Post Thanks / Like

It's me who goes to Galit's classes!

Galit Mersand

Galit teaches Egyptian style. If things tribal/fusion are more your thing Hilde is awesome

Hilde Belly Dance

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Satine, Julie Campbell teaches classes in Portslade, Whitehawk and a couple of other places in the Brighton area. She also runs BD4U, a belly dancing community group based in Brighton. For more information you can have a look at the BD4U Facebook group: Login | Facebook

or email her at: easternpromise.bd4u@hotmail.co.uk

P.S. The link should still take you do to the BD4U page even though it says "Login" like it just links to the Facebook home page. I tried to insert a link in this message but it's not working for some reason, so I copied and pasted it instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Also there's a new teacher called Tara who has started new classes at Cornerstone Community Centre in Hove. I'm not sure if she'd want me to put her contact details on the internet, so if you're interested you can give me your email address and I'll pass it on to her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Right! Big, hairy bottoms to sitting on the sidelines, I'm up for booking a beginner's class in belly dance! I live in Brighton. Are there any teachers here who hole classes in the area?
    In which country?