Help Needed

whitehalifax

Hi My Name is Paul White and I Run a Roman Gladiatorial Re-enactment group called Ludus Claudia . We are based in the N/E of England . Iam looking to recruit Arabic or Belly Dancers to our group to perform at Historical events , Schools , Local and National Festivals .This is our first season and things are going very well .We put on Gladiatorial Combat for the Public but would love incorperate Arabic or Belly dancing into our shows , the Dancing side of things would be left to the Dancers themselves , we would not interfere at all .
Can Anybody here on the Forum Please give me any contact Details of any Groups within The Tyne & Wear Area or would anybody be Interested themselves in Perfoming at our shows ?

You can contact me at www.roma-antiqua.co.uk or at whitehalifax@aol.com

Thank you ,

Paul .

Alaya

Hi Paul, welcom to the forum, I am sure you will find someone. Good idea to use some belly dance. Love, Alaya

whitehalifax

Hi Alaya ,
Thanks for your welcome , I was a bit unsure as to what response I would get with being Guy and about the type of message . Do you think I posted on the correct Forum or is there another part of this site I should look at ?

Any help would be great ,

Best Wishes ,

Paul .

Alaya

Hi Paul.
The forum is perfect. I don't know english web-sides:(. but you might reit your quastion in " Off topic' or " other dance stuff". in our forum. we have a lot of dancers from u.k. Good luck. Fingers cross. Alaya