Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Priscilla,

I know you feel the need to defend someone you see as a friend but what goes on 'here' does not mean it is automatically connected to 'over there'.

I dont think it was a good idea to accuse Masrawy of that but.. hey ho.

However, their recent spat has nothing to do with A'isha Azar from what I gather, so i am not sure why her name has been dragged into this forum under negativity yet again?

I think one 'positive' aspect of the 'dispute' with Suha is that it shows Masrawy is not discriminate in who he will argue with, he does not target a certain sort of person as people might have thought previously.

I had very little dealings with the other forum but despite the best efforts of the hosts it has it spats and bigotted opinions just like any other forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Caroline,
    I just don't want to be dragged into a dispute that really has nothing to do with me. I am defendind ME. I stay away from controversial threads purposely and avoid them like the plague, and I did so on the other forum as well, as soon as I saw that things were becoming heated. I would have done the same with this thread but for the fact that Masrawy keeps directing his posts to ME, as if I had anything to do with this issue....which I don't.
    My original post here was about a newspaper article and then it began to turn into something else. I don't want to become involved in other people's problems.
    The reason I mentioned Aisha is because you made reference to the discussion about Randa Kamel on the other forum....which was between Suha and Aisha. I didn't think it was a secret.
    I have the feeling that the recent spat on that forum stemmed from something prior to that last thread.
    I so agree with you that spats and differences of opinions will happen on every forum despite the best efforts of the host, that's why I've decided to stop posting there anymore. I so hate arguments and fights.

Kind Regards
    Priscilla

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaAdum View Post
    Hi Caroline,
    I just don't want to be dragged into a dispute that really has nothing to do with me. I am defendind ME. I stay away from controversial threads purposely and avoid them like the plague, and I did so on the other forum as well, as soon as I saw that things were becoming heated. I would have done the same with this thread but for the fact that Masrawy keeps directing his posts to ME, as if I had anything to do with this issue....which I don't.
    My original post here was about a newspaper article and then it began to turn into something else. I don't want to become involved in other people's problems.
    I fully understand and appreciate this.

The reason I mentioned Aisha is because you made reference to the discussion about Randa Kamel on the other forum....which was between Suha and Aisha. I didn't think it was a secret.
    It was actually about shimmies and it was before i jioned the forum so i was of course shocked at the stuff Suha was saying. It did not seem to be related to anything but anger.

I have the feeling that the recent spat on that forum stemmed from something prior to that last thread.
    I really dont know. I have neem in Cairo and out of much of what has been going on in any forums for a number of weeks now.

I so agree with you that spats and differences of opinions will happen on every forum despite the best efforts of the host, that's why I've decided to stop posting there anymore. I so hate arguments and fights.

Kind Regards
    Priscilla
    Yes, it can get very tiresome.

I am sure it will all blow over, these things generally do.

Post Thanks / Like

Idea A little correction here

My first response was about the article you posted to hype your friend, you brought the AAF into here not me .. now you complaining. Furthermore you complained about me over there . if it makes you happy have me banned over their for what I said over here then reinstated 10 times so you could have 10 times the pleasure.

I guarantee you, this has nothing to do with any prior spat .. that's not how I operate. As Carline said I don't discriminate nor I believe in collective punishment or guilt by association.

By the way I sent you a friendship!!

How was your day to day,

Hi Caroline,

Kind Regards
    Priscilla

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masrawy View Post

Furthermore you complained about me over there . if it makes you happy have me banned over their for what I said over here then reinstated 10 times so you could have 10 times the pleasure.

By the way I sent you a friendship!!

How was your day to day,
    Yeah, I did send a PM to the administrator after your rude post to me over there.

You mean the friend request you sent me on Bhuz? Yeah, I saw that. You followin' me around Masrawy?

And my day is fine. Just got back from the gym. Thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I did send a PM to the administrator after your rude post to me over there.

You mean the friend request you sent me on Bhuz? Yeah, I saw that. You followin' me around Masrawy?

And my day is fine. Just got back from the gym. Thanks for asking.

Why do you think I am following you around ...

"Gaber khawater"
    or

I was hoping you had fabulous Day, not just fine ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123