Dance Bloopers

Safran

I don't have a veil malfunction moment in my performance history... Because I've never really learned how to make friends with a veil :tongue:

I love it how you can all take this bloopers with a good humour. I have nothing as entertaining to add - all my performance mishaps are about forgetting what to do next and then 8 counts of hip drops. I'm a genious, I know. ;)

eden eyes

well in these current times on the forum we need a little bit of light-heartedness and laughter...after all it is the best medicine! aside from dancing ;)

alosha

the only one i have right now is during the christmas solo, when i was getting up from the floor, my stupid shoe got stuck in my skirt.

now i dance barefoot

Last edited:

Shanazel

I caught the nail of a little toe on carpet once while dancing and tore it clean off. Blood everywhere. Hurt too.

miasmama0225

I caught the nail of a little toe on carpet once while dancing and tore it clean off. Blood everywhere. Hurt too.

Oh man that gave me shivers:shok:

I have never performed but my first recidal is May 29th so I might have something to add after that.:lol: Here's to hoping I don't!!:pray:

Aniseteph

Ow again.

I haven't performed enough to have too many bloopers. One class choreo I started to get the end wrong towards the last rehearsals, and no matter how I tried to remember it was pretty much 50/50 which arm ended up in the air on the big end pose.

Wrong one in the performance, heigh ho, what can you do? :rolleyes:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Veils may look soft and floaty and romantic, but they are actually vicious creatures at heart, always trying to trip you up, blind you with an errant fold, or grab your butt at an inopportune time. I keep mine in cages when they aren't in use and make sure I shoot them with a tranquilizer dart before taking them on stage.
Snort! :lol::lol::lol::clap:

Shanazel