Bellydance teachers in the Miami area?

Angie

I will be visiting Miami for a week this summer and would like to take clases and private sessions with real teachers for a change. Where I live we do not have advanced/professional dancers and or teachers and I've heard miami is a big bellydance town. Could someone please reccomend a really good teacher (not just a good dancer or a nice person), as this will be my only opportuntie this summer to study with a real teacher.
Thanks
Angie

da Sage

I will be visiting Miami for a week this summer and would like to take clases and private sessions with real teachers for a change. Where I live we do not have advanced/professional dancers and or teachers and I've heard miami is a big bellydance town. Could someone please reccomend a really good teacher (not just a good dancer or a nice person), as this will be my only opportuntie this summer to study with a real teacher.
Thanks
Angie

The obvious/big name choice is Bozenka of Bozenka's Academy. IIRC, she took over and renamed Tamlyn Dallal's school when Tamlyn moved to the west coast.

I have heard WONDERFUL things about Tamlyn Dallal from local pro teachers who have traveled to study with her. I haven't taken from anyone in Florida myself, though.

Angie

I took a workshop with Tamalyn and it was the best experience. I heard Bozenka does better with advanced students. I don't know if this is true, since I heard through another person.