Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by summerdance View Post
    How exactly is this relevant? We are a bunch of strangers here to discuss music and dance, for the most part.

Is this burying the hatchet? No. It's not. Aisha has left. Please stay on point.

It also seems that you have some grudge against Gypsy. Either hash it out with her privately, or drop it.

This war of words needs to end.
    I'm asking because if this is the case, then it explains to me why she should be so upset at my comments. I too, would hotly defend a friend. That's all I'm asking. If you choose to take my apology and throw that back, then that's ok. I can bury the hatchet. That's all I'm saying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kharis View Post
    I'm asking because if this is the case, then it explains to me why she should be so upset at my comments. I too, would hotly defend a friend. That's all I'm asking. If you choose to take my apology and throw that back, then that's ok. I can bury the hatchet. That's all I'm saying.
    Let's not get further into this on this thread, please.

I'm hoping that those of us who want to lessen the recurrent flare-ups will keep our tempers, not give into the temptation to respond in kind, report anyone who gets abusive or seems to be continuing to pick a fight, and then ignore 'em.

If we choose to respond off the forums, how about we keep our responses low on the volume dial and not bring the conflict back to the forums.

Maybe then, even if we're not dealing with actual trolls, we can keep trollish behavior to a minimum.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh, dear, I've just joined...

And now I'm wondering if I've wandered into some nasty chaos. I hope that I can make some friends here, but I don't know that I'm up for trolls... or whatever else they want to call each other. I just wanna have friends with similar interests... is that too much to ask?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by o-susannah View Post
    And now I'm wondering if I've wandered into some nasty chaos. I hope that I can make some friends here, but I don't know that I'm up for trolls... or whatever else they want to call each other. I just wanna have friends with similar interests... is that too much to ask?
    The last post was 3 weeks ago so there really is no need to comment on what was a regretable exchange. look at other threads which are informative and positive.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789