New game: Have you ever...

Sara

Heyas

Erm.... yea. I jumped on this old guys trolley singing sound of music with my eyes closed, and he let go and I hit lots of soup tins.

Have you ever spent a night outside (not in a tent or owt) cause you got lost? etc.

Aniseteph

Haven't done anything REALLY embarrassing (or if I have I've expunged it successfully from my memory). I was sick at the station on the way home once (champagne and tortilla chips - don't do it).

Hey Moon that hair thing - weird :confused:
But... I did have a friend once who did that - I think it's a recognised psychological thing. She used to pull her hair out so much she wore a wig.

Question time: have you ever had to eat something horrible just to be polite?

Yshka

Lol, Sara, I have spent the night outside, but not because I got lost. I missed the last train after going out in another city, had to wait at the trainstation with a friend for 4 hrs until the first train arrived lol:D Thank god for vending machines:D

Aniseteph, only potatoes. If there's anything I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE it's potatoes, I've had them over and over to be polite, but just felt sick aftwerwards...

Have you ever been in a prison (not per sé arrested... but been there)?

Sara

A few times. One was an olden/closed down prison at Bodim. Bodmin Jail.

Have you ever hugged the wrong peson before?

Yshka

No, lol, but have called people "mom" before millions of times though they weren't my mother at all :D

Have you ever called the wrong person mom?

Moon

Hm, not as far as I can remember, but I did call my mom by my boyfriends' name a few times.

(about the hair thing, I meant you didn't do it, but only wanted to do it because someone made you sooooo angry!)

Have you ever accidentally walked into the men's bathroom?

Sara

Not accidentally.... :D

Have you ever slept in somebody elses bed by accident? (like gone into wrong hotel room/on a school/college trip?)

Yshka

Lol, accidentally yes:D Was only when I saw men standing around that I realised... "hey, this is not the little girls room?"

I've never slept in anyones bed by accident though, can't imagine I would..

Have you ever been sleepwalking?

(I have, and have heard some pretty weird stories of me stating to want to go outside at 4 AM:D )

Amulya

Yes, I did a lot of sleepwalking as a kid.

Have you ever auditioned for Idols? (that would be funny if someone says yes:D )

Demelza

Yes, I've been in prison - visited a friend in Lincoln Prison, England and sat on the 'red' chair by accident and the 'screw' came and shouted at me.

Visisted lots of friends in prison in Egypt (people so readily get arrested there !) and it's like that film 'midnight express'. They are put in cages, maybe 20 to a cage. Even had a conversation with my friend through a grate in the street in Cairo once - the cells/cages for the court are underground and that was their air vent !!

Never got in the wrong bed

Never auditioned for idols

Used to sleep walk as a kid. Even tacked a horse up once !!!

HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO ASK YOUR PARENTS TO BAIL YOU OUT ?

Moon

I have walked into the wrong bathroom a few times accidentally, and also on purpose when the right bathroom was really full. I've never accidentally slept in the wrong bed, I've never sleep walked and never auditioned for idols. And I never had to ask my parents to bail me out (hm, I'm starting to sound really boring lol)

Have you ever had to laugh so much when you just had a drink that the drink came out of your nose?

Shanazel

No, but I've nearly choked on a drink a few times under the same circumstances.

Have yu ever done anything dangerous on a dare?

Moon

I haven't done anything dangerous on a dare, and as far as I can remember I didn't pee myself from laughter, but maybe as a little kid, I don't know.
But chocolate milk came out of my nose once... I could smell it the rest of the day :mad:

Did you ever shock your parents because of certain pictures/posters on your wall?

Last edited:

Yshka

Ok lets start lol: I'll be boring first: Never had my parents bail me out and never auditioned for Idols. Did fire cola from my nose once when someone told something really funny, god that stuff hurts you know:D
I guess I've also never shocked my parents with anything on my wall, I've never done anything really dangerous, can't remember peeing myself either.. sorry Demelza:D

Have you ever had to break into your own house because you locked yourself out?

Shanazel

Never had to get bailed out, am far too uptight and inhibited to discuss wetness experiences, have broken into any number of my own houses when I locked myself out, not to mention my old VW bug (I could get into that sucker with a coathanger in two minutes flat), most dangerous thing I ever did on a dare was- hmm, this is embarrassing. I can think of a lot of dangerous things I did, but no one had to dare me to do them. If I ever shocked my parents with anything I put on a wall, they never gave me the satisfaction of knowing. I don't think my mom liked my reproduction of Klimt's Judith, though.

Amulya

Have you ever had to laugh so much when you just had a drink that the drink came out of your nose? yes often

Have you ever done anything dangerous on a dare? No

BUT HAVE YOU EVER LAUGHED SO HARD THAT YOU PEED YOURSELF ? COME ON LADIES BE HONEST. Yes he he.

Did you ever shock your parents because of certain pictures/posters on your wall? No, but uhm.... I might surprice them now (it is good they are in another country)

Have you ever had to break into your own house because you locked yourself out? I tried, but couldn't break in, my mom however, did it once: she climbed the roof to squeeze into the bathroom window.

Moon

A few weeks ago I kind of shocked my mom because of a certain picture of 2 naked people on my wall. Strange, I thought she'd seen it before. I think it looks romantic.
I locked myself out a few times, but everytime there was someone at home who could let me in.
I've never rolled in stinging nettles, but accidentally touched them a few times.

Have you ever worked together with someone during a test at school?

Amulya

Have you ever worked together with someone during a test at school?

You mean: cheated during an exam? Yes I have many times :rolleyes: . I even had special tricks...

No I have never rolled trough stinging nettles.

Now I am curious what kind of picture is that Moon?

Last edited: