Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I'm Christy

Dear All,

I'm the beginner of Belly Dance. Hope to widen my scope from you. I live in Hong Kong and have lesson once a week.

Best Regards,
    Christy:p

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marie,,,i did not know you are from there..... so can you give me some info about classes enz? you will make my student very happy she realy want to cont.classes back home ,thanks and have a great day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Christy

Post Thanks / Like

Default any one from Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    Hi Marie,,,i did not know you are from there..... so can you give me some info about classes enz? you will make my student very happy she realy want to cont.classes back home ,thanks and have a great day Lydia
    yes Lydia, the info I can give you is; I a m fron Colombia, but I a m not in Colombia, actually, I leave Colombia in 1971, if you click on my postings I think I explain where and how I learn to belly dance in another thread, Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    However, I know there is people sponsoring belly dance events in Colombia, Tamalin Dalhal Bozenka, Hossam & Serena Ramsy, they had toured Colombia recently, Oracio Cifuentes is from Colombia, I know one of the sponsors is Sandra Merchant Sierra, I think she is based in Bogota, I was sopposed to go to Colombia last spring to teach a workshop in the afroColombian festival, but a got sik my Kidneys give me a hard time so it was canceled, from my conversations with my family and friends in Colombia, and from looking at the directories, I can assure there are not belly dance teachers in Colombia as far as I know. I live in Morgan City Louisiana U.S.A. since 1985, that is the year when I came to u.s.a. and I was living in Venezuela since 1971, actualy, a moved to Venezuela in December 1970. Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesaffron View Post
    You do now, I am from Colombia, exatly from Santa Marta, how come you speak english? welcome to the forum and happy posting. Marie
    well. I studied english 2 years ago..
    where do u live in colombia or in some foreing country??

Post Thanks / Like

Default i dont see any one from colombia

Thank you Marie, for your info......and have a great day Lydia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12