Well. I dont see any one from Colombia

Rebecca_

Bienvenido! I think you are going to like this forum a lot. The people here are very nice and knowledgeable. Enjoy!

Lydia

well i dont see any one from Colombia

Hi Jonathan...welcome to the forum...i was just wondering where you go to classes?? i have a student from colombia and she go,s back home on holiday,s she would like to continue at home but i dont know anyone teaching there so it would be helpfull if you tell me more about it Thanks a lot and happy dancing Lydia www.lydiatzigane.net

Alucard_skate

Hi Jonathan...welcome to the forum...i was just wondering where you go to classes?? i have a student from colombia and she go,s back home on holiday,s she would like to continue at home but i dont know anyone teaching there so it would be helpfull if you tell me more about it Thanks a lot and happy dancing Lydia www.lydiatzigane.net

well actually.. i dont go classes..:p
i just like to see dancers, its really cool.. i dont even like to dance any RHYTHM
. but i love this..

Lydia

i dont see any one from colombia

ahhh ..ok, wel happy posting and reading have a great day....Lydia

Christy

Hello! I'm Christy

Dear All,

I'm the beginner of Belly Dance. Hope to widen my scope from you. I live in Hong Kong and have lesson once a week.

Best Regards,
Christy:p

Lydia

Hi Marie,,,i did not know you are from there..... so can you give me some info about classes enz? you will make my student very happy she realy want to cont.classes back home ,thanks and have a great day Lydia

Mariesaffron

any one from Colombia

Hi Marie,,,i did not know you are from there..... so can you give me some info about classes enz? you will make my student very happy she realy want to cont.classes back home ,thanks and have a great day Lydia

yes Lydia, the info I can give you is; I a m fron Colombia, but I a m not in Colombia, actually, I leave Colombia in 1971, if you click on my postings I think I explain where and how I learn to belly dance in another thread, Marie

Mariesaffron

However, I know there is people sponsoring belly dance events in Colombia, Tamalin Dalhal Bozenka, Hossam & Serena Ramsy, they had toured Colombia recently, Oracio Cifuentes is from Colombia, I know one of the sponsors is Sandra Merchant Sierra, I think she is based in Bogota, I was sopposed to go to Colombia last spring to teach a workshop in the afroColombian festival, but a got sik my Kidneys give me a hard time so it was canceled, from my conversations with my family and friends in Colombia, and from looking at the directories, I can assure there are not belly dance teachers in Colombia as far as I know. I live in Morgan City Louisiana U.S.A. since 1985, that is the year when I came to u.s.a. and I was living in Venezuela since 1971, actualy, a moved to Venezuela in December 1970. Marie

Lydia

i dont see any one from colombia

Thank you Marie, for your info......and have a great day Lydia