Hello to everyone!

Vasilina

Hello!

My name is Vasilina, but my friend call me Lina. I am from Latvia.
My lovlest hobby is bellydance, that's why I'm here. Also I want to improve my English and I founded this forum. So if I do mistakes, please don't take it amiss.

I have been dancing for about 2 years. My friends like when I dance. And my dream is to dance like professionals. To become my dream truth, I train hard. And I hope, the rasult won't slow to arrive.

Also I want to find here friends. And I guess, I'll do it here very quickly.

Have nice day!!! :)

Maria_Aya

Welcome Lina !!
you will learn many things on oriental dance from this forum
enjoy and haven fun

are you taking lessons in Riga? what style you like?

Maria Aya, Greece:)

Freddie

Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll learn lots of things and make some wonderful friends!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome Lina, we have people from all over the world on the forum, so don't worry about your English, you did well with your introduction. As others have said you should learn quite a lot here and make some nice friends as well.
~Mosaic

Vasilina

Hello, Maria Aya!! It is nice to meet you!! Thank you for your friendly greetings! :)
I take some lessons in Riga. I have tried it by many teachers, but only one I like the best.
I like many styles, but the most favorite for me is drama. I like it very much!

And what is yours favorite? How long have you been dancing?

Lina

Vasilina

Welcome Lina, we have people from all over the world on the forum, so don't worry about your English, you did well with your introduction. As others have said you should learn quite a lot here and make some nice friends as well.
~Mosaic

Hello, Mosaic!

Thank you for the compliment and kindness! :) I am sure, I will everyting suceed here. And I will pass the time here profitably and gaily!

Lina

Corylus

Welcome! Your English isn't bad at all, don't worry.

Hope you enjoy it here, I haven't been here long and I am already hooked!

lizaj

Welcome and your English will be a lot better than most English people's knowledge of other languages!
My son's partner is of Latvian descent and so therefore are my grandchildren!

Lydia

Hi Lina,welcome and happy posting...dont worry about your english mine is also bad !! and i am here now for 2 years!! nobody kicked me out yet because of that...have a nice day and happy dancing!!