Hello! I'm Christy

Christy

Dear All,

I'm the beginning learner of Belly Dance. Hope to widen my scope from you in this website. I live in Hong Kong and have lesson once a week.

Best regards,
Christy:p

Lydia

hello i ,m christy

Hi there christy ,welcome to the forum and have a great class today! Lydia

belly taz

welcome to the the forum...its so nice to see dancers from all over the world on here....once again welcome:)

Safran

Welcome, Christy. Let me predict your future for you ;) - you will madly fall in love with the dance and soon one class a week won't be enough. Ask anyone in the forum, they know it as well ;)

DancerAU

Hello Christy
I'm Kathy. I am a beginner, too. Tomorrow is lesson number 3 for me. It's lots of fun but also lots of learning for me. Belly dancing is the first ever dancing I've ever done apart from un-co-ordinated moving at discos that I called dancing LOL

Kathy :)

Salome

Administrator
Hi Christy,

I visited Hong Kong when I was young and have fond memories! Welcome to the dance and this forum.

Christy

Dear Salome,

I'm very happy that there are many friends give me the reply. I hope I can learn more Belly Dance tehnique. To me, the snake arm is quite difficult for me, I can't performance smoothly. I have enjoy your dancing performance in website, you're beautiful and attractive.

Best Regards,
Christy

Freya

Hi Christy,
Welcome to the forum! As for music for beginners, Hakim and Belly Dance Superstars Compilation CDs have often been suggested. Enjoy the dance and enjoy the forum!
Freya

Christy

Thank you for your advice.

Dear Freya,

Thank you for your advice. I try to find it in HMV.

Best Regards,
Christy

Hi Christy,
Welcome to the forum! As for music for beginners, Hakim and Belly Dance Superstars Compilation CDs have often been suggested. Enjoy the dance and enjoy the forum!
Freya

Christy

Sorry for my late reply

Dear Kathy,

I'm so happy to know there are many beginning learner of belly dance. I practise every day and feel happy and relax, although I don't know the meaning of the Arabic songs lyrics. Keep in touch and hope to share our feeling in learning belly dance

Best Regards,
Christy

Hello Christy
I'm Kathy. I am a beginner, too. Tomorrow is lesson number 3 for me. It's lots of fun but also lots of learning for me. Belly dancing is the first ever dancing I've ever done apart from un-co-ordinated moving at discos that I called dancing LOL

Kathy :)