Issue with signature

alosha

I see that people have multiple lines on their signatures, but if I try to type out my quote I get this:

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 1 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

So what do i do? what I'm trying to write in is not too long, I counted the characters....

Oona

Me too

Hi Alosha

I'm sorry I can't be of help, just to say I had this problem too. I hope someone can answer this for us.

Also, if you don't mind can you tell me if you see my avatar photo? I've never been able to see my own, even though the pic I uploaded ticks all the appropriate boxes and it shows in my User CP, just not on individual threads.

Frustrating!

xx Holly aka Oona

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Alosha,
Sorry no answers for you. Hopefully Salome will see this post and have an answer, or you could PM her.

Oona, I can't see your avatar, maybe as i suggested to Alosha, PM Salome, I think Anatoliy sorts a lot of these probs out for her.
~Mosaic

Oona

I kindly received a response from Salome on my avatar issue. The max size she said is 80 pixels x 80 pixels or 19kb.

The message I sent to her and her response message seem to have disappeared in a Mission Impossible-esque kind of way, but I'm pretty sure I got the numbers right.

Anyway, I just tried uploading again and it stilldoesn't show.

I'm perplexed.:think:

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Hi Oona, are you sure you put the picture as your avatar and not just as your profile pic? If you go to your "user cp" it says "edit avatar" further down on the left side. Have you tried that one?

Oona

Hi Oona, are you sure you put the picture as your avatar and not just as your profile pic? If you go to your "user cp" it says "edit avatar" further down on the left side. Have you tried that one?

:redface: Oh duh. No, you are right, I thought they were the same thing. I'm such a noob sometimes. Thank you, Gisela! :)

alosha

nothing moves like silk ~ gentle and rippling ~ leaving the ethereal image of the dancer in its wake Work Of Art Creations