Welcome home moon!!!!!!!!

Shanazel

Moon is back! Yay, Moon! You've been missed.

Moon

:redface::redface::redface:

Shanazel, you sweetie....

edit: Yes it has been way too long. I hope I can continue to keep up a bit more again :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Seems that you are only going to be in Oz for a total of 6mths? What are you studying? Shame you didn't come to Melbourne. You could have had some dance classes where I go.

By the time you get back home you will be feeling awfully BD deprived and raring to go! :lol:

And yes it is good to see you back:D
~Mosaic

Moon

Awww you guys almost make me cry :D

Where have I been, well, I had quite a bit or real life stress before I went to Australia and here I have quite a shitty internet connection at times, lol! Plus at some days I'm studying for most of the day and then spend the rest of the time trying to find my boyfriend online. You won't believe how much I miss him. Fortunately he's coming here next week :D
I might have to leave again then though, being too occupied in my free time :redface: and when I go back to sweet small Dutchland I can finally leave this student flat behind since my beloved has found a new place to live for us :D Which does mean it might take a while before I have internet, though.